PDA

View Full Version : Who is the strongest guy in the team gunho,roadblock,salvo,rocknroll,barrage, outback

nando
12-25-2006, 06:47 AM
Who is the strongest one of the joe team.....................

ToneGunsRevisited
12-25-2006, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=nando]Who is the strongest one of the joe team.....................[/QUOTE]
Major Barrage!

lehsreh
12-25-2006, 10:28 AM
mmm, although barrage is without doubt the tallest and biggest. i dont think the new scale should be law in making him the strongest, so im gonna go with slaughter. i want to say gung ho next, but its probably roadblock and barrage in a tie for second.

ender098
12-25-2006, 01:02 PM
I don't think we can use Size to judge. Roadblock figures are as big as Flint figures, but in the comics who is stronger?

IMHO, I think it would be a toss-up between Roadblock and Steeler. Anyone remember Issue #3 Marvel? His (Steelers) back is Ripped! "You never had to replace a bogey-wheel in the field!"
Roadblock it's obvious! I've shot a M-2 .50 Cal. There is a reason those damn things are vehicle mounted! They're impossible for a human to lift, much less fire! Maybe a bodybuilder could hold one up and fire it single shot, (yes, the M-2 does have a single shot selector!) but not accurately! He definitely could not shoot on full auto and keep it under control, much less hit anything! If there was someone who could do it, I'd stay on the other side of the street he was walking down! LOL!

My vote for top 3; 1.) Roadblock, 2.) Steeler and 3.) Major Barrage (although if he's so strong, why does he carry those punk ass shotguns? I'd carry a 249G with a multishot grenade launcher in an over/under configuration!)

nando
12-25-2006, 03:45 PM
hey ender you forgot salvo that missile launcher is heavy too....

ender098
12-25-2006, 04:47 PM
Most Missile launchers today are made from fiberglass. Even if the missile has a reverse plate made of metal, most of it is lightweight composites! A M-2 is 100% good old fashion American Steel. It weighs 84 Lbs UNLOADED! 50 Lbs for the gun, another 34 pounds for the barrel. Add 100 rounds of ammo about 12lbs....plus the recoil.....whereas most Missile launchers have close to no recoil.....I'm for Roadblock!

Flint
12-31-2006, 08:43 AM
Personally I think all Joes mentioned are just about equal!!! :)