PDA

View Full Version : Who is the coolest marine in the gi joe team gun ho , leatherneck, mainframe

nando
12-24-2006, 06:18 PM
for me the bad ass gunho

ender098
12-24-2006, 06:55 PM
MainFrame,
Mature, Former Army Computer Tech Marines get ALL the girls!

frk525
12-24-2006, 07:26 PM
i agree with frank, mainframe all the way.

bluestalker88
12-24-2006, 07:30 PM
I agree with nando, totally gung ho

Nick

lehsreh
12-24-2006, 10:33 PM
gotta be gung ho. hes been around the longest so he has more joe memories for me.

Jay
12-25-2006, 12:52 AM
I gotta go with Leatherneck... I mean look at his name... and he's a DRILL INSTRUCTOR too! :eek:

He's also the oldest and most experienced Joe marine.

ToneGunsRevisited
12-25-2006, 04:59 AM
[QUOTE=Jay]I gotta go with Leatherneck... I mean look at his name... and he's a DRILL INSTRUCTOR too! :eek:[/QUOTE]
I go with LEatherneck too!

Bayer
12-25-2006, 07:48 AM
I have to go with Mainframe. He's a computer tech, a man tough enough to pass marine basic, and (to me the most important) an Army vet.

ender098
12-25-2006, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]I gotta go with Leatherneck... I mean look at his name... and he's a DRILL INSTRUCTOR too! :eek:

He's also the oldest and most experienced Joe marine.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, Gung-Ho went through Recondo School which ceased in Nha Trang in 1969. So he's been to Vietnam. MainFrame was in the Army in 1975 (the Last year of Hostilities in VietNam), So I'd have to argue that Gung-ho and Leatherneck are ROUGHLY the same age and contrary to my previous post, MainFrame is the "young Buck" as far as GI Joe Marines are Concerned.

As far as Experience, I'd say Gung Ho has more...(according to his V1 file card) he has been to a lot more schools. Both obviously were in VietNam, but I'd rather be in the Foxhole with GungHo. Drill Instructors are mean, but the guys they work with Rarely have weapons! LOL!

But we're not talking about Experience or toughness, I believe the question is who is the "Coolest".....Like I said, FORMER ARMY GUYS WHO ARE NOW MARINES AND WORK WITH COMPUTERS GET ALL THE CHICKS. I know this from experience. :D :eek:

Outrider
12-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry guys, but you are all wrong. The coolest marine by far has to be our very own Frank! He leaves all those others wannabes for dead! :D ;)

NemesisEnforcerFan
12-25-2006, 11:39 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]It is easy to misunderstand the question, its not about who the tougest or who's the most experienced. If the question was who's the best out of the Marines I'd say Gung-Ho any day.. who's the coolest? That's Mainframe.
N-E-F[/COLOR][/FONT]

Stormer
12-26-2006, 04:48 AM
Oh, it's cool as in The Fonz-type cool? I thought it was temperature, in which case I'd have gone with Mainframe what with being dead'n'all.

In that case, I guess I'll say... Mainframe! :p He can kick your ass AND debug your HD! RIP...

Southzen
12-28-2006, 01:28 PM
I say Gung Ho, but what did you expect.