PDA

View Full Version : POC Out Now

GoCards
07-28-2010, 06:04 PM
I was just looking on joesightings.com and it appears that some TRUs have the POC figures. The sightings were in Texas and Colorado. Happy Hunting.

Lowjacked
07-28-2010, 07:18 PM
I checked mine here in Florida, got Hiss Tanks but no figs. We seem to get everything last. :(

Death_at_Midnight
07-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Noticed that today. So I got mine:

Cobra Commander
Beachhead x2
Snowjob x2
Storm Shadow x2
Alley Viper
Duke
Fire Fly
Snake Eyes

I really do like them all. The alley viper comes with the resolute alley viper helmet/goggles. Lots of detail in all of them. Snake Eye's visor you can lift it, but careful b/c it's not designed for that, and the face isn't that detailed, but it's painted, eyes, etc. Possible custom fodder. Timber's tail also move. Firefly's backpack is nice. And duke's backpack has elastic straps. So far I like all of them. I think POC is really good. They can all nearly carry all their gear. Snow Job is loaded with stuff. But why is Storm Shadow, a ninja, dressed as a samurai? One thing, though, Storm Shadow's skin paint looks a lot better than in previous versions.

Flatline
07-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Get to taking flicks Andre!!! No Lowlight? Is he in a different wave? :confused:

Death_at_Midnight
07-28-2010, 10:50 PM
i hope to post some pics soon. Beed busy at the office and under deadline pressures. Have another trip to South Asia coming up I'm preparing, and finalizing some legal papers with the lawyers, and almost done with a 3D printer. Trying to get all my electronics ready for the trip.. spare laptop to leave over there in my condo, setting up skype on the droid phone (have to do), and need to buy a second droid phone. Lots to do.

Goldbug
07-29-2010, 02:40 AM
[QUOTE=Flatline] No Lowlight? Is he in a different wave? :confused:[/QUOTE]
Low-Light comes next year. :(

SIC DETH
07-29-2010, 07:44 AM
Just pick up a Ghost Hawk and Doom Cycle today at TRU!!! 17.99 a piece thow :(

Death_at_Midnight
07-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Wave 2 is coming out soon! Time to pre-order!