PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Hammerfel!

Lowjacked
07-22-2010, 09:25 PM
I have been reading comments posted in other threads about changes taking place here on Joedios and it just seemed that Hammerfel takes a lot of grief and not enough recognition for what he has been attempting to accomplish. It is no secret that the community is divided on a number if issues such as being strictly GI Joe pics or Pics from any toy line. There is also a difference of preferences of O-ring versus Modern Era. Although I have my own opinion of how I would like to see the sight operate, it would not be satisfactory to everyone. When Outrider passed, we lost hero to our community. Lets not forget that we have another here by the name of Hammerfel who started all this for us to begin with.

With all that being said, thank you Hammerfel for attempting to grant the peoples wishes, thank you for taking the time to answer our emails with our concerns, and most of all thank you for JoeDios.

This site has the potential to be so much more, but it can't grow if we are always so resistant to change.

Otto the Otter
07-23-2010, 07:40 AM
I'll go along with Lowjacked on this one. Thanks, Hammerman

Strider1147
07-23-2010, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=Otto the Otter]I'll go along with Lowjacked on this one. Thanks, Hammerman[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Thanks Hammerfel!!!! :D

Rambo
07-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Muy cierto, gracias Nathan.

SIC DETH
07-23-2010, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Lowjacked]I have been reading comments posted in other threads about changes taking place here on Joedios and it just seemed that Hammerfel takes a lot of grief and not enough recognition for what he has been attempting to accomplish. It is no secret that the community is divided on a number if issues such as being strictly GI Joe pics or Pics from any toy line. There is also a difference of preferences of O-ring versus Modern Era. Although I have my own opinion of how I would like to see the sight operate, it would not be satisfactory to everyone. When Outrider passed, we lost hero to our community. Lets not forget that we have another here by the name of Hammerfel who started all this for us to begin with.

With all that being said, thank you Hammerfel for attempting to grant the peoples wishes, thank you for taking the time to answer our emails with our concerns, and most of all thank you for JoeDios.

This site has the potential to be so much more, but it can't grow if we are always so resistant to change.[/QUOTE]

Well put my friend.
Toys are suppose to bring joy!!! Why so much anger!?!

Hammerfel
07-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Thanks all. This means a lot to me. :)

ender098
07-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Agreed! Nate, you are by far, one of the best Admins/Mods around. It's a Thankless job, but you do it in a style I have yet to see in any forum! Appreciate the hard Work, bro!

yorktownjoe
07-23-2010, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]Agreed! Nate, you are by far, one of the best Admins/Mods around. It's a Thankless job, but you do it in a style I have yet to see in any forum! Appreciate the hard Work, bro![/QUOTE]

I agree completely. I appreciate this forum and promoting good will among Joe fans. I love getting ideas and hints and help on photography, posing, lighting, etc.

Thanks for all you do Nate!

-Joe

rds13601
07-24-2010, 09:36 AM
I want to thank you too BOSS ! Thanks for one of the best sites ever. I call you Boss because it's your site. Anyhow when I enrolled in 2006; I could not believe how great the photographs were and the forums were. That rains true to this day. Today the photography is better and the forums are even better. This site has improved with age! I also love the people here like Otto, Rambo,GS,Sonny,Sic,PB,Death,Beast, Tracker, and everyone else I failed to mention. I have some rough things going on and it's great to unwind with a site with people who love Gi Joe as much as me. So thank you Boss, for everything; and thanks to you and everyone for making a great site, the best!