PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for custom....

Strider1147
07-21-2010, 01:32 PM
I happened to stumble across my roc storm shadow and noticed how plain the paint job was. I was thinking of giving the stormy a ''new'' paint job. But I just dont have any ideas for the custom. Like a desert stormy,jungle stormy,black ops stormy ect..... Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!!

rds13601
07-21-2010, 03:06 PM
I think Tone Guns had a great idea by making a Jungle Storm shadow out of green camoflauge. I don't see one in any of the poc waves coming up! That would be somewhat unique. A desert camoflauge one would be great too! It's your call!

Strider1147
07-21-2010, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=rds13601]I think Tone Guns had a great idea by making a Jungle Storm shadow out of green camoflauge. I don't see one in any of the poc waves coming up! That would be somewhat unique. A desert camoflauge one would be great too! It's your call![/QUOTE]

A little bit after posting this, I thought I would make a black ops Stormy. So I painted him black, but was not happy with the results. So I dry-brushed it with a dust color brown to make it look like desert camo. I am pretty happy with the results so far but that may change. Thanks soo much for the helpful suggestion!!!! :D

Otto the Otter
07-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Paint him silver and make a Sky Patrol Storm Shadow.