PDA

View Full Version : Custom in progress...

Strider1147
07-19-2010, 08:17 PM
I am currently in the process of making a army ranger out of the desert ambush duke and was wondering if anyone has made some customs of the desert ambush duke, if so could you please post a pic. I am running out of ideas and need some inspiration. Thanks in advance!!!! So far I have finished the uniform, but i have no idea on what to do with the head. like add a beard or color the hair ect.

rds13601
07-20-2010, 05:00 AM
I don't have pics ;but the beard sounds cool! If you go with that I would suggest maybe a black baseball cap or camoflauge. Maybe use a helmet like a tanker's to give him the "apart from others main infrantry look and color it desert tan. You can maybe use Firefly's sunglasses from the Firefly vs Storm shadow pack and paint the lenses black or chrome. Just some ideas. Nothing is set in stone. It's what you want! Don't get frustrated. Just have fun with it!

Strider1147
07-20-2010, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=rds13601]I don't have pics ;but the beard sounds cool! If you go with that I would suggest maybe a black baseball cap or camoflauge. Maybe use a helmet like a tanker's to give him the "apart from others main infrantry look and color it desert tan. You can maybe use Firefly's sunglasses from the Firefly vs Storm shadow pack and paint the lenses black or chrome. Just some ideas. Nothing is set in stone. It's what you want! Don't get frustrated. Just have fun with it![/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!!!!! Just dont know what color to do the beard in......

Hammerfel
07-20-2010, 10:06 AM
A brown beard would be good. Blond doesn't show up as well.

Strider1147
07-20-2010, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=Hammerfel]A brown beard would be good. Blond doesn't show up as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate all the ideas!!!