PDA

View Full Version : New family arrival - baby daughter!

seyms
07-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Just wanted to share with y'all my good news. My wife gave birth to a lovely baby girl last month. We've called her Florence. She's just lovely. It's been a great, and exhausting, four weeks since her birth, and we couldn't be happier!

Here is a pic of Florence

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4136/4799902005_e57ee147c1.jpg

rds13601
07-16-2010, 04:22 PM
My congratulations to you and your family for your new arrival. I wish you all the best. May all her dreams and wishes come true!

SIC DETH
07-16-2010, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=seyms]Just wanted to share with y'all my good news. My wife gave birth to a lovely baby girl last month. We've called her Florence. She's just lovely. It's been a great, and exhausting, four weeks since her birth, and we couldn't be happier!

Here is a pic of Florence

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4136/4799902005_e57ee147c1.jpg[/QUOTE]
She is Beautiful!!!!

Death_at_Midnight
07-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Hey hey hey!! :-) Congrats!!!

Otto the Otter
07-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Awesome custom dude! The hair and flesh tone look so life-like! I'd be proud of that one!

Congrats.

seyms
07-16-2010, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Otto the Otter]Awesome custom dude! The hair and flesh tone look so life-like! I'd be proud of that one!

Congrats.[/QUOTE]

Yeh, it's amazing what you can find at the Babies R Us. Perfect for dios!

seyms
07-16-2010, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=SIC DETH]She is Beautiful!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, SD. She sure is!

giTom
07-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Excellent! A beautiful, custom-made, exclusive, priceless action figure!

These early models have some very interesting action features, :eek: but they are still worth the investment. :D

Well done and congratulations!

Tracker
07-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Congrats!!!

Flatline
07-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Congrats as a Proud Pappa of 3 I'll give you some advice it only gets harder more challenging but aslo fun. Now you know.........

Beast from the east
07-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Congrats....Any sleepless nghts yet?

Otto the Otter
07-16-2010, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=giTom]Excellent! A beautiful, custom-made, exclusive, priceless action figure!

These early models have some very interesting action features, :eek: but they are still worth the investment. :D

Well done and congratulations![/QUOTE]
I'll Momma is glad this action figure isn't still Mint in Package!

GoCards
07-16-2010, 05:25 PM
What a cutie! :)

sithviper
07-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Awsome news :) congratulations :cool:

seyms
07-16-2010, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=Beast from the east]Congrats....Any sleepless nghts yet?[/QUOTE]

A few sleepless nights, yep...although, I had to be woken up by my wife because I slept through baby's crying a few times :o

yorktownjoe
07-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Congratulations! The sleeping for everyone will get better... Be extra sensitive to your wife, especially during the segmented sleep nights. Sleep deprivation wears people out quickly. But a good night's sleep can also help the return of peace and bliss.

Take care!

Sonneilon
07-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Congrats man! What a cutie!!!

Hammerfel
07-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Florence is BEAUTIFUL! And what a great name!

Great job on all fronts. the greatest creation to ever grace the pages of JoeDios! :)

neapolitan joe
07-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Welcome Florence! ;)

JoeGirl
07-17-2010, 08:37 AM
She's a beauty!!! Lil ones can be a handful and sometimes us moms don't show our appreciation for having such good men in there lives. Just know she is grateful no matter how cranky she may seem at times ;) . Florence is a very cute name. congrats again :)

I'll be havn a lil girl that due very soon hope shes a beauty too!!!

Dreadnok Dread
07-17-2010, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=Flatline]Congrats as a Proud Pappa of 3 I'll give you some advice it only gets harder more challenging but aslo fun. Now you know.........[/QUOTE]

I seconded marcos! She's a beauty! be thankful bro! so heres the rules that ive learned!

1. keep pink away from her! my daughter is fixated with pink and wont wear it if its not pink!

2. keep candy,ice cream, and chocolate away from em as long as possible! my daighters a candy ice cream monster at three years of age!

3. next to that let her be and have fun! my daughter new saying is! he papa i say what cuca she says put your nose in a coffee pot! lol i dont know were she gets the stuff its a blast bro!

seyms
07-17-2010, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=JoeGirl]She's a beauty!!! Lil ones can be a handful and sometimes us moms don't show our appreciation for having such good men in there lives. Just know she is grateful no matter how cranky she may seem at times ;) . Florence is a very cute name. congrats again :)

I'll be havn a lil girl that due very soon hope shes a beauty too!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, JG! Good advice, I'll keep this in mind. It's amazing how little time we've had to reflect, but, I'm sure she is appreciative.

It's funny how our older relatives have said how much they like the name. Someone either had a relative named Florence, or a friend or something. I do like some of the older names.

Let us know your news when she's due too!

seyms
07-17-2010, 02:10 PM
That sounds great, DD! I can't wait until Flo smiles. She's only four weeks and can hold her head up for a little while.

Oops, too late with the pink. She's been flooded with pink this and pink that clothes from relatives. Nobody can help themselves hehe!

[QUOTE=Dreadnok Dread]I seconded marcos! She's a beauty! be thankful bro! so heres the rules that ive learned!

1. keep pink away from her! my daughter is fixated with pink and wont wear it if its not pink!

2. keep candy,ice cream, and chocolate away from em as long as possible! my daighters a candy ice cream monster at three years of age!

3. next to that let her be and have fun! my daughter new saying is! he papa i say what cuca she says put your nose in a coffee pot! lol i dont know were she gets the stuff its a blast bro![/QUOTE]