PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best leader Duke , flint or hawk

nando
12-23-2006, 12:51 PM
hi who is the best joe leader ..... i like flint he is the one...

ToneGunsRevisited
12-23-2006, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=nando]hi who is the best joe leader ..... i like flint he is the one...[/QUOTE]
Flint as a C.O., but Stalker for field.

Ranger_22
12-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Hawk for C.O., but flint for field.

Self-Modifier
12-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Hawk for C.O. but Duke and Flint both for field.

Outrider
12-23-2006, 07:27 PM
Okay, here goes. Overall commander: General Flagg. Naval ops: Keel Haul. Air wing: Payload. Ground forces: Operational Command: Hawk, Field Command: Falcon. Duke, Flint and Stalker (none of whom are officers) are all unit commanders answering directly to Falcon. :)

NemesisEnforcerFan
12-23-2006, 07:58 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Yeah Flint is my leader.. hehe.. he was my first leader type figure when I began collecting and has stayed my favourite for a very long long time[/COLOR][/FONT]. :D

lehsreh
12-23-2006, 08:35 PM
yes, i would have to go with hawk. flint and beachhead for second in commands. i know beachhead wasnt an option, but neither was falcon, whom of which i never liked at all. just me for some reason.

ender098
12-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Jon Luc Picard! Whoops! Wrong thread!

Hmmmm, I think that depends on what kinda leader you're talking about. The point has been made.....Overall Commander? Field Commander?

I think General Rey is Awesome as commander overall. Small unit Leaders? I like Stalker and Beachhead....At least Beachhead as DD made him...the uncompromising hateful pain in the ass that loves to mangle greenshirts! LOL!
Scarlett was awesome in the second story of Marvel Issue #1.

We could go on with this thread forever! LOL!

Ranger_22
12-24-2006, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=lehsreh]yes, i would have to go with hawk. flint and beachhead for second in commands. i know beachhead wasnt an option, but neither was falcon, whom of which i never liked at all. just me for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I should of picked him! Thanks for giving Beachhead some reconization. :)