PDA

View Full Version : Project: Bludd. My Major Bludd costume

Mobius_1
07-12-2010, 01:55 PM
So it's begun. i've gotten most of the pieces together, and i'm gonna do a bit more construction on the "armor" plate he usually wears. i'll get pictures soon, but i lucked out at the local surplus store with an old black helmet, ammo belt, and a leather pistol holster. the main clothing is gona be OD green, because i snagged a nice green shirt there, and i already have matching pants. i'm currenty looking for my brother's pirate eye patch, and i need to make a fake handlebar mustache. might make his armor that he wears on his right arm if i'm not lazy to seal the deal.

This is gonna be a great otakon

Otto the Otter
07-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Sounds cool. Look up Cobra Cares, they're a costuming group akin to the 501st from Star Wars. They're mainly troopers with strict guidlines on what the constume has to look like, but they do have named Cobras as well.
If you can't find your brother's eye patch, go to the grocery store and look in the pharmacy area, they should have them for cheap.

Royal Canadian Air Force, the Deth Deelers: So bad ass, we don't have time for "A"s :) :) :)

Sonneilon
07-12-2010, 02:32 PM
I wanna see what this will look like too! Looking forward it to, Mob1!