PDA

View Full Version : Ever been Gaffed off.......

ender098
12-22-2006, 04:39 PM
By JoeCustoms.com? Or am I the only one? I tried to register there 3 times because I wanted to post pics of my Wraith Custom, and I never recieve a conformation e-mail! I wonder if the Mods from Yojoe Forums hang there? I'll bet their pissed at me for telling them off for banning me for posting a "Cobra Commander for President" Pic because they considered it "Political". Some Mods are just too anal! LOL!

That's why I like it here! Our Mods are fair and great guys and it's more like chatting with old friends than strangers with the same hobby. I like the quaint, tight little community we have here. God bless crew.....just let me know if anyone else here has gotten the shrug off by Yojoe, JBL or JoeCustoms,please!

Outrider
12-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Frank, I used to post over at JoeCustoms ages ago, and I always seemed to have problems. But then I discovered JoeDios, and I haven't posted on JoeCustoms since. I still check out YoJoe all the time, but I've never posted there, even though I am registered. What you said about this site is true, there is a great bunch of people here, and apart from the occasional loser who briefly slips through the net, it's always genuinely friendly and often funny here. That says a lot about how well Hammerfel and Sonneilon run this place. I'm also continually impressed by the lack of jealousy here; everyone seems only too happy to share tips and techniques to help us all produce better work. I have so much fun here, I don't need to go anywhere else for my regular Joe fix! :)

Sonneilon
12-22-2006, 07:59 PM
I never had a problem over there but I've only posted a whopping 6 customs.

Just for the record, some of the newer folks seem to be having problems getting in here too. Like they aren't receiving a confirmation email. I send 'em on to Mr. Fel.

Blowtorch
12-22-2006, 10:00 PM
I've had a few problems with a couple of those site so I tend to stay away. I'll go to Yo Joe if I can't find what I want on ebay. There's one site that I refuse to ever visit again (I'm not going to mention the name) These jerks banned me from their site with no reason as to why. I've email all the mods and still after about two years not a one of them ever told me what i did. Yet a certain seller gets caught bid shilling and that's ok. Gotta love some of those mods...not.
I'm so glad I found a home here among friends.

Apparition
12-22-2006, 10:23 PM
You guys are right. This is the best GI Joe site on the net. I'm learning so much just by looking at all the great pictures you guys post and reading the tips that you post on how to do such great shots. I only need to get a decent camera and I will post some pics of my own. Until then I will continue to enjoy the work of the talented people who post here. :)