06-17-2010, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT7AH4JyuNs

I'd love to try out stop motion

Tracker
06-17-2010, 07:39 PM
yea that i pretty amazing

Otto the Otter
06-17-2010, 07:46 PM
I wish I had the patients to make stop motion that smooth and fluid looking. Very cool.

Rachel
06-17-2010, 07:57 PM
I feel like this has been post on here like 15 times but nevertheless it is always good to watch it again. It really is great work.

ThinkTank
06-17-2010, 08:19 PM
I watch it every time somebody links it up. I am probably more impressed with the sets and buildings than the stop motion.

Rachel
06-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Just watched it again. I love when the American flag is used as a weapon.

Agent Viper
06-18-2010, 04:23 AM
I didn't know if it had been posted up yet, :o

Anyhoo,I kept on thinking about "The Thing" everytime I watched it.

Roland da Thompson Gunner
06-18-2010, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=Agent Viper]
Anyhoo,I kept on thinking about "The Thing" everytime I watched it.[/QUOTE]

It's good to know you read the "Dedicated to John Carpenter" bit

Agent Viper
06-18-2010, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=Roland da Thompson Gunner]It's good to know you read the "Dedicated to John Carpenter" bit[/QUOTE]

Actually I didn't. but thank you for pointing that out, I'm sorry for not paying attention to something other then the video.

ender098
06-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Anything that Combines John Carpenters "The Thing" and GI Joe Totally Rocks! Now, if they could just do a GI Joe/ Aliens video! :D

giTom
06-19-2010, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=Agent Viper]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT7AH4JyuNs

I'd love to try out stop motion[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this rocks! Got it downloaded and on my iPod!

Roland da Thompson Gunner
06-19-2010, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Agent Viper]Actually I didn't. but thank you for pointing that out, I'm sorry for not paying attention to something other then the video.[/QUOTE]

That's great, except it was in the video itself.

Agent Viper
06-19-2010, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=Roland da Thompson Gunner]That's great, except it was in the video itself.[/QUOTE]

Why thank you for that. I did not really watch the whole video. All I actually saw was the beef of the story and thought "JD should see this!"

So I apologize that what I had said was already said and I didn't think to check it out. My bad.

Rachel
06-19-2010, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=Agent Viper]Why thank you for that. I did not really watch the whole video. All I actually saw was the beef of the story and thought "JD should see this!"

So I apologize that what I had said was already said and I didn't think to check it out. My bad.[/QUOTE]

I think you should go back and watch the whole video Matt. Like the guy that started this thread says,"This Is Awesome!". And should be watched the whole way through.

Agent Viper
06-19-2010, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Rachel]I think you should go back and watch the whole video Matt. Like the guy that started this thread says,"This Is Awesome!". And should be watched the whole way through.[/QUOTE]

I actually think I shall!

And to RTG, no hard feelings man, I know your not too big of a firend of mine but thank you for pointing that out :rolleyes:

-Matt