PDA

View Full Version : Firefly Waist.

Lightning LA
12-19-2006, 10:42 PM
This has probably been discussed before,but Today i was looking at a few of my newer Firefly Figures.I was looking to see what the stamps said on the V-5 Green/Brown Camo looking Firefly that came in the 2000 Collector's Edition,and i noticed on his rump you can barely see,"Made in India Funschool",but on one leg it has Hasbro 1998, and "Made in China" on the other leg.I bought it from a guy on e-Bay,so i didn't know what to think.So i looked on my V-9 TRU Blue/Gray/White Firefly that i know is Hasbro, because i bought it new in the 6-pack.And sure enough,you can barely make it out on that one to.I haven't checked the TRU V-11 Black/Red/Gray Crimson Firefly because it's packed away,but i'm guessing it's the same way.I wonder since it has '98' on the leg,did Hasbro have to get the mold from India to make the White Winter Version of Firefly?If any of you guy's know what the deal with is let me know,i just thought that was a funny little find.If any of you guy's have any of the other Firefly's in that mold,see if you can see Funschool on their rump.You have to move it back & forth under a light to see it,because it's not very easy to make out.