View Full Version : Weird Al's White & Nerdy song

The Faceless Master
12-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Honestly, who here can relate to the lyrics? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a_ImOmOzFY
NERDS UNITE!!!

Self-Modifier
12-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Yup. As a lifelong Weird Al fan, I bought the CD the day it came out, and though I may not be as extreme as that song describes, it's not a bad representation of me.

phu
12-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Ha! I actually have that disc queued up in winamp right now. That's definitely an embarassingly accurate portrayal of me and most people I know. :D

silencer
12-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Well, the thing I can relate to in there is a love of the star wars holiday special lol which is hated, not least by Lucas himself who has declared order 66 on it.

Go the holiday special! :cool:

LordRaven
12-15-2006, 07:48 PM
I sunk a chunk of change and actually bought the White and Nerdy sweater off his site. Well worth it! HUGE AL FAN. Saw him in concert a long time ago, got all the albums, he just rocks.

Sephron13
12-16-2006, 07:24 AM
The first time I heard it, my fiance walked into the room as it was coming on and she was puttering around, doing whatever, and when it was over and my laughter died down she said "remind you of anybody?" Haha. Yeah, some parts of that song were a little TOO close to my reality! Great parody, though...definitely one of his best. I have all of his cds, also.

Bayer
12-17-2006, 04:40 PM
All Right...(pause for sinus clearing)...we must stop these stereotypes (imagine this stated in a particularly annoying nasally voice).

LOL...Weird Al is a master.