PDA

View Full Version : How do you?

NemesisEnforcerFan
12-10-2006, 07:50 AM
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Hi, how do you get the stand up avatars on this forum?, the ones where they are full character stand ups or figures.. rather than a small picture? Can I get one of me? [/COLOR][/FONT] :confused:

Sonneilon
12-10-2006, 10:55 AM
HUH?

Don't most people pull them from another site, fix 'em so they match the X x X rules and add them as an avatar?

Self-Modifier
12-10-2006, 12:22 PM
I think he's talking about the avatars where all the characters are standing there and look kinda like video game characters.

If that's what you mean, you can access them by going to User CP on the top bar, then choosing "Edit Avatar." Sadly, there is not an avatar of Nemesis Enforcer though.

NemesisEnforcerFan
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=Self-Modifier]I think he's talking about the avatars where all the characters are standing there and look kinda like video game characters.

If that's what you mean, you can access them by going to User CP on the top bar, then choosing "Edit Avatar." Sadly, there is not an avatar of Nemesis Enforcer though.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Yes thats the avatar I'm referring to.. oh cool.. I'm gunna.. wait theres no NE avatar....thats crud.. *Groans*.[/COLOR] [/FONT] :(