PDA

View Full Version : Armies?

Death_at_Midnight
01-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Greetings all!

I wanna do something. JD after the recent chaos with the site going down and no one being able to upload afterwards really messed our flow. There used to be weekend warriors, ender's war, wacky wednesday, crossovers, etc. All that was fun, and missed. Something like that needs to continue.

But anyway, what I would like to see is a month long challange this Feb 2010 of everyone showing off their armies. Not a photo for the Collection section, but dio style shots of squads, platoons, etc, in formation, on maneuvers, or on parade. Let's see some photos where it's Cobra or the Joes in mass. Convoys, gearing up, marching, pilots scrambling... etc.

So what do you all say?

Otto the Otter
01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
That sounds pretty cool. I've been looking for an excuse to snap some pictures of my whole collection like that.

I've made up a list of topics for the ToC, http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3830

Wacky Wednesdays and the Target Range thing someone else suggested sound like good ideas as well.

Da Talent
01-30-2010, 03:40 PM
We should bring back Thursday remake shots too.

Stormer
01-31-2010, 03:14 AM
I suggested bringing back Target Range the other day, didn't get a terribly large response though (just a couple of people). I'm all for that one, though; would be happy to run the threads sorting out the dates.

Death_at_Midnight
01-31-2010, 02:50 PM
I've been trying to get started on taking some group shots outside, but the days have been colder than a dog's nose! I hope the temperature warms up a bit soon.

rnrhero
01-31-2010, 06:52 PM
I would be up for both the Target Range and Army Shots. I got a new camera for Christmas and have been dieing to get some shots in anyway....