PDA

View Full Version : G.I.JOE:Chase - Video * Please View *

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Ok, I done this about 3-4 weeks ago.. I think..
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/UKAFCollectors/Dios%20And%20Stories/Nems%20Dio%20Pics/GI%20JOE%20Chase%20Video/?action=view&current=GIJOEChaseVideo.flv
its a short video animation using windows movie maker and some wav's. The story focuses on GIJOE The action force and a thrown together A-Team set trying to capture the notorious Red Jackal :cool:
I did post on another forum... and so my apologies if you've seen this already.. please watch and feel free to comment.
Thanks in advance.
NemesisEnforcerFan

Bayer
11-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Loved it. It was great.

silencer
11-27-2006, 06:46 PM
lol, that a-team van, I need one so badly! I love how the song cuts out at the very end and you can hear the real sound of it rolling away :D

Dersham
11-27-2006, 07:00 PM
The A-team got put to shame by the Joes. That's cool to see that someone's actually doing video style dios out there, really cool stuff I was really impressed. I wondered when you were pulling the vehicles if you were using string or fishing line as I know that fishing line is often harder to see, but otherwise the vehicles suddenly jolting and moving worked well. I thought it was also cool to throw in the voices as well, great stuff I hope to see more.

Self-Modifier
11-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Very cool. I was thinking to myself that it could've used some music, but then the Joe theme song eventually started. It would've been cool to have the A-Team theme as well during the early parts.

Maybe it's my imagination, but in the first shot of Checkpoint Alpha, it really looks like Cover Girl is arching her back in an attempt to show off her... posterior. I guess those old modelling habits die hard.

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-27-2006, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=Self-Modifier]Very cool. I was thinking to myself that it could've used some music, but then the Joe theme song eventually started. It would've been cool to have the A-Team theme as well during the early parts.

Maybe it's my imagination, but in the first shot of Checkpoint Alpha, it really looks like Cover Girl is arching her back in an attempt to show off her... posterior. I guess those old modelling habits die hard.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic]
;) [COLOR=Indigo]Thanks... but its Sparta and not cover girl.. she wouldnt dive to the floor like that and risk breaking her nails[/COLOR]..[/FONT] :p

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-27-2006, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=Dersham] I thought it was also cool to throw in the voices as well, great stuff I hope to see more.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Well dersh.. I am scripting the sequel.. the story will take off from where the last one left off.. because of Wav or sound problems.. if I can't find what I want the joes to say I'm gonna caption it in the next one.. so I'm hoping its more.. animated and smoother.. I'm also hoping my frame by frame and video footage will be smoother..
The next anim I hope to have more vehicles, more characters and better shots/footage.
I've just setup a new thread for the sequel. Please do check it out.
NemesisEnforcerFan[/COLOR][/FONT]

fightingswords
11-28-2006, 03:14 AM
great video :)

small editing suggestion, the shots of cars moving, cut out the first second or two, until the vehical is allready moving. this will give it a fuilded feel to it.

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-28-2006, 06:46 AM
[QUOTE=fightingswords]great video :)

small editing suggestion, the shots of cars moving, cut out the first second or two, until the vehical is allready moving. this will give it a fuilded feel to it.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Many thanks to all your wonderfull comments guys.. thank you fightingswords I will try and cut out/edit the first few seconds.. truth be told I concentrated on the editing scene to scene end bits and rather forgotten about the first bits of each clip :o
I hope to have it smoother and put better in the sequel. once again thank you to those that viewed an posted their comments [/COLOR] [/FONT]:D

Blowtorch
11-28-2006, 07:27 AM
That was awesome. Geat job.

Self-Modifier
11-28-2006, 08:02 AM
[QUOTE=NemesisEnforcerFan][FONT=Century Gothic]
;) [COLOR=Indigo]Thanks... but its Sparta and not cover girl.. she wouldnt dive to the floor like that and risk breaking her nails[/COLOR]..[/FONT] :p[/QUOTE]

Dang it, I thought that was Sparta at first, but I went and looked at pic of her on YoJoe.com and the colors didn't seem quite right. My original post even referred to her as "Cover Girl (or is it Sparta)"!

Ranger_22
11-29-2006, 03:07 AM
That was Cool! I liked when you made Destros vehicle spinout of action when it hit the tacks.