PDA

View Full Version : home inflation

bagpiper
11-24-2006, 12:24 PM
what do you people think of the boom and bust with home prices? how bad has it affected your area? I've seen some homes
in crappy neighborhoods spike up two to three times in value about a year or so ago...

Ranger_22
11-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Some town houses where I live cost $800,000 to $1,000,000.
Some single family houses range from $500,000 to $2,000,000.
Its very hard to live here, but if you can you're lucky.

G.I.*Jock
11-24-2006, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=bagpiper]what do you people think of the boom and bust with home prices? how bad has it affected your area? I've seen some homes
in crappy neighborhoods spike up two to three times in value about a year or so ago...[/QUOTE]

I think yer on the wrong forum pal!

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-24-2006, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=bagpiper]what do you people think of the boom and bust with home prices? how bad has it affected your area? I've seen some homes
in crappy neighborhoods spike up two to three times in value about a year or so ago...[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic]
[COLOR=Indigo]Ok Let me take a wild swing at this... Cobra Commander has been evicted.. and your suggesting he's been complaining recently about the cost of home prices? Not that Destro would mind.. he has his cast-lay waaaay out in Scotland.. right dave?[/COLOR][/FONT] :p

Ranger_22
11-25-2006, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=NemesisEnforcerFan][FONT=Century Gothic]
[COLOR=Indigo]Ok Let me take a wild swing at this... Cobra Commander has been evicted.. and your suggesting he's been complaining recently about the cost of home prices? Not that Destro would mind.. he has his cast-lay waaaay out in Scotland.. right dave?[/COLOR][/FONT] :p[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahah! :D Oh thats good! CC got evicted! Ha!

Outrider
11-25-2006, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=G.I.*Jock]I think yer on the wrong forum pal![/QUOTE]

...'nuff said. ;)