PDA

View Full Version : G.I.JOE Supermarine. Please View.

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-20-2006, 10:42 AM
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Hello Everyone,
I would like to share with you my latest finished dio titled GIJOE Supermarine. It's a short dio telling the story of Marine Roberts out on his first assignment.
To view the dio please click the following lonky below..[/COLOR][/FONT]
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/UKAFCollectors/Dios%20And%20Stories/Nems%20Dio%20Pics/Supermarine/?action=view&current=SupermarineDio.flv
[FONT=Century Gothic]
[COLOR=Indigo]Many thanks in advance to all those that view this. Please be sure to post your comments/thoughts etc.
NemesisEnforcerFan[/COLOR][/FONT]

Blowtorch
11-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Very cool story. I didn't even know photobucket allowed a "movie type" file. Great job.

Stormer
11-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Nice presentation indeed!

You kept it quiet that Gung-Ho was the star of this story, in the months since you first had the idea! Nice to see the Action Marine figure in...action...too; I especially liked the "greenshirt scum" line considering you're not a follower of the comics :)

So is Roberts going to make it as a full Joe now? He at least learned the benefit of teamwork!

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-20-2006, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=Stormer]Nice presentation indeed!

You kept it quiet that Gung-Ho was the star of this story, in the months since you first had the idea! Nice to see the Action Marine figure in...action...too; I especially liked the "greenshirt scum" line considering you're not a follower of the comics :)

So is Roberts going to make it as a full Joe now? He at least learned the benefit of teamwork![/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic]
[COLOR=Indigo]Lol, Nah I just wanted a traditional storyline for Gung-Ho to get involved in. Since I had the spare Action Marine I decided he would rescue one of his own :D a little while after this diorama was made roberts was tradgically killed eating one of roadblocks cuisines :p[/COLOR] [/FONT]

ToneGunsRevisited
11-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Nice to read man! A small tip will be just a bit of slow on the frames.

rnrhero
11-20-2006, 04:23 PM
Ya, other then some of the scenes being a bit fast to read and admire the photo, It was great to see Gung-Ho star in this Dio.

Bayer
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Very nice. A little fast, but very nice.

bluestalker88
11-20-2006, 06:11 PM
I agree with what every body said :D it was a pretty good dio good job.

G.I.*Jock
11-21-2006, 03:35 AM
a little while after this diorama was made roberts was tradgically killed eating one of roadblocks cuisines

Thats a pity! There was good potential for a new custom Joe! I also thought that big Marv could cook as well!?!?!?!?

Obviously not! :D

The pics were very cool and its always nice to see Gung-Ho in action! So when is your next dio for us? I for one can't wait to see more!

Dave

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-21-2006, 08:59 AM
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Hmm..*thinks* I have a couple more short story diorama's I will be releasing.. these are of course the entertainment while I work on my main diorama A.R.T
which is going to be some considerable time.. I'm still working on the cast :o
I have some short dio's that will be mentioned soon. around 3 or 4 are being drafted now.. so you wont have to wait years... :p[/COLOR] [/FONT]

snipesfg17
11-21-2006, 04:05 PM
awesome way to present a dio. Great work.