PDA

View Full Version : Touch up / cover up on 25th Anniv & ROC

raven73
09-07-2009, 02:48 PM
When I got the 25th Anniv Duke (carded, no jetpack), and removed the helmet it took some of the flesh paint with it, as seen in the pic. What is the best paint to touch this up with? Also, for one of my Diostories, I don't want the big silver cobra sigil on ROC Baroness. Would it be better to remove it or cover it? If covering it, what paint should I use? Same type as for Duke?

Rambo
09-11-2009, 06:58 AM
Sir, you should post this with the Forum regular threads if you want a fast answer. In the How-to section is a little bid hidden.

Beast from the east
09-11-2009, 11:31 AM
To remove the sigil use nail polish remover.Works great. A buddy did that with all the V1 25th soldiers's one to put red ones on them from cobrastickers.com and it didn't take any of the blue off.Just the silver.

lehsreh
09-11-2009, 01:39 PM
im doing the same thing for one of my dios. well all of them. from now on my custom me will be wearing the storm shadow uniform. i dont want to remove or cover up the cobra symbol, so what im going to do is use photoshop to cover up the cobra. that way 20 years down the road he can still be in great condition.