PDA

View Full Version : THEME WEEK #31 - The Odd Places

LordRaven
11-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Howdy folks, it's your friendly neighborhood Lord Raven again with another exciting Theme Week for the weekend of Nov 25th and Nov 26th. Why not take photos in places where you wouldn't normally! The Weirder, the better! Behind the Toilet, Under the Sink, In your shoes! I want WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD. Put your Joes in places that look cool to take photos in that are super out of the ordinary :-) Don't be afraid to ask me specifics, but this time it's pretty open. Have fun with this one gang!

NemesisEnforcerFan
11-22-2006, 01:59 AM
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]Ok Novicey question coming up.. :cool: theme btw.. and one I look forward to contributing to.. do we just post the photos here... or do we post them to the main photos bit on the forum?
Ok go ahead you can all laugh at my novicey mutant question.. :rolleyes:
btw raven.. do you still have that hosting for television project on vidiac dot com.. I was on the website the other day but couldnt find you .[/COLOR]. [/FONT] :o

LordRaven
11-22-2006, 03:09 AM
Theme Week photos are posted in the main photos section on the dates mentioned in the forum, in this case post your photos on the 25th and 26th. Make the title of your photos "Theme Week 31 - The Odd Places" when posting. I don't have the video thing anymore as my first attempt at a show failed horribly. There are no stupid questions, except those that go unasked.