PDA

View Full Version : THEME WEEK #30 - The Elements

LordRaven
11-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Howdy folks! TG is up to his neck in that stuff they call real life, whatever that is, so our delightful Admin Sonne as asked me to take over. This week, Your voting options are ; The Elements. Vote on your favorite and center your photo around it. Earth, Air, Fire, or Water. Go HOG WILD peoples, this is a nice wide open idea. Hope you like and I'm always open to ideas for the Theme Week. PM me with a few if you want. Oh yeah, the usual stuff, the posting dates will be this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, Nov 18th and 19th. HAVE FUN!

Jay
11-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Fire's getting my vote. I have an interesting idea for it. :D

Outrider
11-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Heh heh...everytime fire is mentioned, my figures get a little nervous..... :rolleyes:

ender098
11-14-2006, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=Outrider]Heh heh...everytime fire is mentioned, my figures get a little nervous..... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:eek: Run little BATs, run!!!!!

Buckwheat826
11-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Heh heh...everytime fire is mentioned, my figures get a little nervous.....

Hmm. I seem to remember a pyro active BAT that wasn't too shy not long ago. :)

LordRaven
11-17-2006, 11:34 AM
And by a landslide, Fire is the winner....what a surprise. LoL

Jay
11-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Well.
I WOULD have submitted something. I had a few ideas.
But I forgot I completely lack the proper tools (ie PHOTOSHOP!) to add fire effects. :mad:

ToneGunsRevisited
11-20-2006, 06:23 AM
[QUOTE=Jay]Well.
I WOULD have submitted something. I had a few ideas.
But I forgot I completely lack the proper tools (ie PHOTOSHOP!) to add fire effects. :mad:[/QUOTE]
Do the real thing!!! :D

Jay
11-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Setting fire to a custom figure that took me over a year to get to perfection is about as fudging stupid as setting fire to one's entire GIJoe collection, TG.

ToneGunsRevisited
11-20-2006, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=Jay]Setting fire to a custom figure that took me over a year to get to perfection is about as fudging stupid as setting fire to one's entire GIJoe collection, TG.[/QUOTE]
Choose a figure that you don't care for. Take that super neon out of the closet and let start the fire!!!

Jay
11-20-2006, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Choose a figure that you don't care for. Take that super neon out of the closet and let start the fire!!![/QUOTE]
Figures I don't care for get sold off, traded off or used as custom fodder. I don't have enough budget or room to keep anything I don't need.

And either way, setting figures on fire WASN'T what I wanted to do for theme week.

ToneGunsRevisited
11-20-2006, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]Figures I don't care for get sold off, traded off or used as custom fodder. I don't have enough budget or room to keep anything I don't need.

And either way, setting figures on fire WASN'T what I wanted to do for theme week.[/QUOTE]
Ok, but some figures in fire would be nice :D

Jay
11-20-2006, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Ok, but some figures in fire would be nice :D[/QUOTE]
Then set yours on fire. Leave mine alone.

ToneGunsRevisited
11-21-2006, 03:44 AM
[QUOTE=Jay]Then set yours on fire. Leave mine alone.[/QUOTE]
No! We could set fire on all the figs as Master Outrider's wish!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Dersham
11-21-2006, 08:07 AM
I can see where Jay is coming from, GI JOE figures are sacred one does not do any damage to them. I don't think I could ever bring myself to do any harm to a GI JOE figure or at least not on purpose. Burning a PTE figure or CORPS guy on the other hand is another story entirely. I remember hearing horror stories as a kid of other kids who strapped fireworks/firecrackers to their joes and blew them apart. Those poor joes. Anyway TG don't give Jay a hard time cause he doesn't want to burn his joes cause we all have our ideas of how to treat our joes.

ToneGunsRevisited
11-21-2006, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=Dersham]I can see where Jay is coming from, GI JOE figures are sacred one does not do any damage to them. I don't think I could ever bring myself to do any harm to a GI JOE figure or at least not on purpose. Burning a PTE figure or CORPS guy on the other hand is another story entirely. I remember hearing horror stories as a kid of other kids who strapped fireworks/firecrackers to their joes and blew them apart. Those poor joes. Anyway TG don't give Jay a hard time cause he doesn't want to burn his joes cause we all have our ideas of how to treat our joes.[/QUOTE]
Huahuahauhauhauhauhauahuahuahau!!!!

Man, that's just my evil mind trying to attract more people to the Dark Side as Darth Outrider did with me once. LOL!

Dersham
11-21-2006, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Huahuahauhauhauhauhauahuahuahau!!!!

Man, that's just my evil mind trying to attract more people to the Dark Side as Darth Outrider did with me once. LOL![/QUOTE]

Haha

Well I shall not fall to the sway of the dark side! NEVER! But at the same time I find it silly to keep joes in plastic bags, they're toys, they should be played with.

silencer
11-21-2006, 03:38 PM
I've seen quite a few old sculpt corps figures die by firecracker :)

Outrider
11-21-2006, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Huahuahauhauhauhauhauahuahuahau!!!!

Man, that's just my evil mind trying to attract more people to the Dark Side as Darth Outrider did with me once. LOL![/QUOTE]

Darth Outrider? Hang on TG, I'm one of the good guys! :eek:

ToneGunsRevisited
11-22-2006, 06:39 AM
[QUOTE=Outrider]Darth Outrider? Hang on TG, I'm one of the good guys! :eek:[/QUOTE]
Good guys don't burn G.I. Joe figures even if they are COBRAS. Jay is from the Good guys a Jedi G.I. Joe. We are the darkside!!! :)

Jay
11-22-2006, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Good guys don't burn G.I. Joe figures even if they are COBRAS. Jay is from the Good guys a Jedi G.I. Joe. We are the darkside!!! :)[/QUOTE]
I hate Star Wars.

Outrider
11-22-2006, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Good guys don't burn G.I. Joe figures even if they are COBRAS. Jay is from the Good guys a Jedi G.I. Joe. We are the darkside!!! :)[/QUOTE]

But I only burnt him a little bit..... :p

silencer
11-24-2006, 06:45 AM
I hate Star Wars.

That's your uncle talking. :)