PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson DIED?

Agent Viper
06-25-2009, 04:09 PM
I just read it on yahoo mail, MY God!
What is this world coming to?

Prince Adam
06-25-2009, 04:12 PM
I've been watching on CNN for the past hour or so. Absolutely crazy and I really can't believe it. :( People can say what they want about him, but you can't deny he's huge!

vader9900
06-25-2009, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=Prince Adam]you can't deny he's huge![/QUOTE]
WAS

Prince Adam
06-25-2009, 04:24 PM
No he's going to continue to be a big deal, it's like Lennon or Elvis.

Black Knight
06-25-2009, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=vader9900]WAS[/QUOTE]

lol... good point

Death_at_Midnight
06-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Any idea if Hasbro will make him into a Joe? What weapon would he have, if any?

Agent Viper
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=Death_at_Midnight]Any idea if Hasbro will make him into a Joe? What weapon would he have, if any?[/QUOTE]

Maybe a M16 and a pimp cane

Prince Adam
06-25-2009, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=Death_at_Midnight]Any idea if Hasbro will make him into a Joe? What weapon would he have, if any?[/QUOTE]

It'd be the Thriller costume and his skin would turn green. :D

ender098
06-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Power Glove......

Anyone Play The Fallout Games?

Jacko dying is mildly upsetting....I was already bummed because Farrah Fawcet died! Love the way they said Ryan O Neil was upset because he didn't have the chance to marry her. UHHH.....what was the last 30 years he had been sleeping with her? An Engagement?

Hell, I'd have married her minutes before she died, and I think she lost her looks when she was 50! ;) I was soooo infatuated with her as a kid!

Flatline
06-25-2009, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Prince Adam]No he's going to continue to be a big deal, it's like Lennon or Elvis.[/QUOTE]
OR TUPAC AND BIGGIE :p

Agent Viper
06-25-2009, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]Power Glove......

Anyone Play The Fallout Games?

Jacko dying is mildly upsetting....I was already bummed because Farrah Fawcet died! Love the way they said Ryan O Neil was upset because he didn't have the chance to marry her. UHHH.....what was the last 30 years he had been sleeping with her? An Engagement?

Hell, I'd have married her minutes before she died, and I think she lost her looks when she was 50! ;) I was soooo infatuated with her as a kid![/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, Frank I just beat Fallout 3!

LordRaven
06-25-2009, 10:25 PM
Here is a true story. I'm at work, and I get a phone call from my Dad in BC...I figure something terrible has happened...He tells me "Michael Jackson has died of a heart attack....he heard boys pants were half off at Wal-Mart"

nando
06-25-2009, 10:41 PM
sad but true , long live the king , R.I.P Michael ... :(

Outrider
06-25-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm surprised he made it to fifty! Wonder if Bubbles will be a pall bearer at the funeral? :confused:

neapolitan joe
06-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Great artist.

Agent Viper
06-26-2009, 05:32 AM
[QUOTE=LordRaven]Here is a true story. I'm at work, and I get a phone call from my Dad in BC...I figure something terrible has happened...He tells me "Michael Jackson has died of a heart attack....he heard boys pants were half off at Wal-Mart"[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! HAHA, its funny but rather wrong though.lol

Urban Saboteur
06-26-2009, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=Agent Viper]I just read it on yahoo mail, MY God!
What is this world coming to?[/QUOTE]

That's a tad dramatic.. what is the world coming to? He's died.. the world wont end because one person has died.. the world will move on.. just like it did after any death. whether it be elvis or Kurt Cobain.. :rolleyes:
Jackson was a huge hit in the charts for a long time.. and for alot of his fans it will be devastating.. but they'll get over it eventually.

His last album in 2001 ish wasn't exactly a success.. but theres no denying he had a massive contribution to the music industry.. over the last 30 years or so.

I respect what he gave the music industry. but to be honest my itunes player doesn't have one song on it. I kind of grew up in the 80s and 90s and the music i bypassed after youth. Either way R.I.P Michael you will be missed by many of your adoring fans.

Agent Viper
06-26-2009, 08:13 AM
[QUOTE=Urban Saboteur]That's a tad dramatic.. what is the world coming to? He's died.. the world wont end because one person has died.. the world will move on.. just like it did after any death. whether it be elvis or Kurt Cobain.. :rolleyes:
Jackson was a huge hit in the charts for a long time.. and for alot of his fans it will be devastating.. but they'll get over it eventually.

His last album in 2001 ish wasn't exactly a success.. but theres no denying he had a massive contribution to the music industry.. over the last 30 years or so.

I respect what he gave the music industry. but to be honest my itunes player doesn't have one song on it. I kind of grew up in the 80s and 90s and the music i bypassed after youth. Either way R.I.P Michael you will be missed by many of your adoring fans.[/QUOTE]

Yea... it did kind of get off on the wrong foot with the drama lol

I still do not believe Cobain shot himself.

Also, speaking of dead singers, James Douglas Morrison, perhaps my favorite singer from the 60s-70s Too bad he died in 71'

Rambo
06-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Sad news.
Great artist. Rare life.

Sonneilon
06-26-2009, 01:02 PM
A lot of ppl can't separate the man from the music. Hell, I barely can. His music was awesome. HE was a freak. That dude had so many problems. He's one of those stars who is BIGGER outside the US. I heard about this during a session on FFXI. We were all like, "WHAT?"

He was supposed to be working on another album and preparing a tour.

Bummer. Total bummer.

And Shane, that's too funny!

ThinkTank
06-26-2009, 03:17 PM
As a musician, the world will probably not see another sell so many albums and be so popular worldwide, with the way the music industry is operating now. As a person, all I can say is that it's good to get a pedophile off the streets.

Scuba Steve
06-26-2009, 04:17 PM
I'll admit at the peak of his hype (Thriller IMO) I listened to him, and the dude had some moves! On the other hand he was a creepy freak with way too much money and fame for his own good! Yes he is and always will be a music legend, I will not deny that, but I will not miss him!

EasySimpleStuff
06-29-2009, 04:34 AM
I have to admit that I have mixed feelings towards this...on the otherhand I'm like OMG, he died he was a legend and music industry mammoth etc...on the other I'm like..meh, whatever...

But like many have pointed out, you cant deny his talent, achievements and influence on the music industry...but neither can you deny his way over the top personality, more than odd lifestyle choices and overall "weirdness" of the guy... to be politically correct :D ... not to mention his personall preferences that were just wrong...

Nevertheless, he was one of the greatest in music and I doubt that no one is going to top that...controversial or not...

...so rest in peace Michael...

rds13601
07-02-2009, 08:33 AM
I been trying to buy his llama on Ebay.