PDA

View Full Version : Bah!!!!

Mobius_1
11-07-2006, 02:25 PM
why is it that people insist on posting mini dios in the photos section sdrawkcab? it's really starting to cheese me off!!! :mad: :mad:

ToneGunsRevisited
11-07-2006, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=Mobius_1]why is it that people insist on posting mini dios in the photos section sdrawkcab? it's really starting to cheese me off!!! :mad: :mad:[/QUOTE]
Don't see it as a problem. Photos are photos. If there is/was a small talk no problem to me.

Outrider
11-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Sometimes I'll post a series of three or four connected photos, but I certainly don't consider that a mini dio story. But if people see that as annoying, it's no skin off my nose to not do so in future. :confused:

LordRaven
11-07-2006, 10:10 PM
I don't see it as a big problem. I mean, a few connected shots don't really count as a mini dio. Keep up the good work, all of you!

silencer
11-09-2006, 04:16 AM
Hey mobius, you mean my pics?! Chill out man! Alien ain't real! ;)

The ones I've been working on since then I'd better pass in to G first to check. Some of them might not get a g rating. I may actually work them into a dio story after all but I still plan to show some of the cooler ones.

I think the sets of 8 I've been doing belong in the photo section since they're not really stories.

ToneGunsRevisited
11-09-2006, 07:30 AM
[QUOTE=silencer]Hey mobius, you mean my pics?! Chill out man! Alien ain't real! ;)

The ones I've been working on since then I'd better pass in to G first to check. Some of them might not get a g rating. I may actually work them into a dio story after all but I still plan to show some of the cooler ones.

I think the sets of 8 I've been doing belong in the photo section since they're not really stories.[/QUOTE]
Just keep doing the good work!