PDA

View Full Version : other sites and hobbies

Mobius_1
10-28-2006, 09:17 AM
does anyone go to other sites other than here, and i mean non-joe related sites, cause i have a fanfiction based in the joe universe else where, cause let's just face it, Sonnelion wouldn't be too happy if i started posting a story here. and that i can tell by what he said about one of my posts, i know he has heard of DDR. just wondering..... :confused: :confused:

bluestalker88
10-28-2006, 10:41 AM
well I go to myspace.com and blogspot.com but other then that its just here and joebattlelines.com

Leonardo T Dragon
11-07-2006, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=bluestalker88]well I go to myspace.com and blogspot.com but other then that its just here and joebattlelines.com[/QUOTE]

JBL? Man, I heard that place is uber-LAME!

Oh wait a minute... I OWN that place!

I pretty much hit here (mostly lurk), JBL, TNI, and RTM (Toymania.com/toybuzz) for my general discussion.

bluestalker88
11-07-2006, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=Leonardo T Dragon]JBL? Man, I heard that place is uber-LAME!

Oh wait a minute... I OWN that place!

I pretty much hit here (mostly lurk), JBL, TNI, and RTM (Toymania.com/toybuzz) for my general discussion.[/QUOTE]
nice dude real smooth ;) I have been known to lurk ebay and a few other sites...(blogspot) and wikipedia.org

Sonneilon
11-07-2006, 11:09 AM
I heard that that place called SgtSavageSoundoffs was even worse than the JBL! Oh wait, same place, different era!!! lol.

My usual rounds are JD and JBL. HTS and then JBL newz. Then it's off to KAFE (104.3, radio station) to see what the working word of the day is and if anything is new.

Hobbywise, I snowboard, skateboard, draw, play guitar, play video games, small interest in cars, etc. I used to his video game sites but I just couldn't handle the crowds. I find that these darned hobbies take mad cash so I've really narrowed it down to just GI Joe so my $$$ isn't spread out all over. Dios seem to be my thing now and in a way, that takes over precedence of a normal GI Joe interest. I'd probably do a SW dio but man, the amount of rants I'd get on that would be pretty bad.

ToneGunsRevisited
11-07-2006, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]I heard that that place called SgtSavageSoundoffs was even worse than the JBL! Oh wait, same place, different era!!! lol.

My usual rounds are JD and JBL. HTS and then JBL newz. Then it's off to KAFE (104.3, radio station) to see what the working word of the day is and if anything is new.

Hobbywise, I snowboard, skateboard, draw, play guitar, play video games, small interest in cars, etc. I used to his video game sites but I just couldn't handle the crowds. I find that these darned hobbies take mad cash so I've really narrowed it down to just GI Joe so my $$$ isn't spread out all over. Dios seem to be my thing now and in a way, that takes over precedence of a normal GI Joe interest. I'd probably do a SW dio but man, the amount of rants I'd get on that would be pretty bad.[/QUOTE]
About the SW diostorie I would say go on man. I'll try some short SW dios. I think it can work, we could be the first one doing that, since I never saw any other dio online.

Mobius_1
11-07-2006, 01:44 PM
go for it with the SW man, that would be off the hook! (but Sonneilion would have to ban himself if he posted them here :p ;) lol)

Sonneilon
11-07-2006, 02:26 PM
If you host 'em yourself, you can post 'em in the forums. But yes, if I put them in the main area, I'd have to ban myself. Or have someone else like Shane do the deed! lol

And dudes, you guys have ANY idea how anal the SW fans are? It's one thing for Joe fans not bothering to be interested in dios and fanfics but SW fans rip ya to shreds if it doesn't conform to canon. Who knows, some duder would probably tell George Lucas. "That guy gave Mace Windu a blue lightsaber instead of purple! He should be sued, fined and thrown in jail!"

ToneGunsRevisited
11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]If you host 'em yourself, you can post 'em in the forums. But yes, if I put them in the main area, I'd have to ban myself. Or have someone else like Shane do the deed! lol

And dudes, you guys have ANY idea how anal the SW fans are? It's one thing for Joe fans not bothering to be interested in dios and fanfics but SW fans rip ya to shreds if it doesn't conform to canon. Who knows, some duder would probably tell George Lucas. "That guy gave Mace Windu a blue lightsaber instead of purple! He should be sued, fined and thrown in jail!"[/QUOTE]
Well maybe they'll need travel till Brazil to put me in the jail. The toys are mine and I do what I want with them. I'll not make money with the stories.

Ranger_22
11-08-2006, 02:53 AM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]If you host 'em yourself, you can post 'em in the forums. But yes, if I put them in the main area, I'd have to ban myself. Or have someone else like Shane do the deed! lol

And dudes, you guys have ANY idea how anal the SW fans are? It's one thing for Joe fans not bothering to be interested in dios and fanfics but SW fans rip ya to shreds if it doesn't conform to canon. Who knows, some duder would probably tell George Lucas. "That guy gave Mace Windu a blue lightsaber instead of purple! He should be sued, fined and thrown in jail!"[/QUOTE]
Hey!!!!! I'm a SW fan! My friend who collects SW is very strict on what goes where and so am I! But we switch around weapons to see who can hold what the best. But hey! Lets see what you guys can do with SW. My other big hobby is paintballing and man is that expensive!

ToneGunsRevisited
11-08-2006, 06:27 AM
[QUOTE=Ranger_22]Hey!!!!! I'm a SW fan! My friend who collects SW is very strict on what goes where and so am I! But we switch around weapons to see who can hold what the best. But hey! Lets see what you guys can do with SW. My other big hobby is paintballing and man is that expensive![/QUOTE]
I think they are toys. Being so... The one who holds the red, blue or green lightsaber doesn't mean that much. In the end they are still toys. But I can respect others ways of thing. My world will not change if Falcon is holding a m-16 combo grenade launcher instead of a shotgun. The same for Mace Windu holding a DC-17m blaster rifle. But 'verses are 'verses. :D

bluestalker88
11-08-2006, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=Ranger_22]My other big hobby is paintballing and man is that expensive![/QUOTE]
don't I know it :D for my high school graduation we had a paintball party.... but it was loads of fun for what we spent on it :rolleyes: so yeah a have a few SW figs so it doesn't really matter to me who holds what and what goes where. its like what ToneGuns said to each ther on universe

Nick

Ranger_22
11-08-2006, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=bluestalker88]don't I know it :D for my high school graduation we had a paintball party.... but it was loads of fun for what we spent on it :rolleyes: so yeah a have a few SW figs so it doesn't really matter to me who holds what and what goes where. its like what ToneGuns said to each ther on universe

Nick[/QUOTE]
Yeah but I own a Paintball gun. The Tippmann Custom Pro E trigger. I go with my friends all the time. Yeah the SW toys are toys! I understand.

bluestalker88
11-08-2006, 03:40 PM
yeah I have one too. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago its a viewloader orion semi-automatic it fires pretty good, I might get another better one sometimethough.

Ranger_22
11-09-2006, 02:51 AM
Ooo thats a nice one. I'm just a woodsballer. I gotta spend $200 on the next game. Its a scenario of battle of the buldge. This christmas I'm getting the Tiberius 8 pistol. My frind just bought the SP8 (aka ion with body part).

bluestalker88
11-09-2006, 09:55 AM
thoughs sound sweet, I have never really gone to a paintball battlefield, cause I live in the back country of maine so theres plenty of woods for me to have a game :rolleyes: and it also helps to know the area ;) I'll just say I don't get shot as much as some of the other guys playing lol