PDA

View Full Version : TARGET RANGE NOVEMBER - the game has changed!

Sonneilon
10-20-2006, 08:34 AM
The Target Range – NOVEMBER

The Target Range is a group project where members can rant and rave about various spotlighted characters and figures. Sometimes the concept is sound, the execution is poor. Are there more strikes than misses with the figures? Is it just plain fun to pick on the lamer characters out there? Vent your rage or love the figure, the chosen character/figure is the TARGET.

JD members sign up for specific days. But wait! The game has changed! Starting THIS month, it’s time for that person to post BOTH a bad guy and a good guy! Is this to speed up the process? Nope. I thought it might be more fun to do double whammys and open up the days for anybody who wants to join in! (in the case of Storm Shadow, he’s utterly confused. In the case of October Guard (and the like), it’s up to YOU if they are on the side of goodness or the side of evilness. Cobra Commander is evil, btw. He didn’t go to Evil School for nothing.)

Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Title: Target Range Character (yr or version)

Key Word: TRCharacter

Please sign up here. It’s up to you if you want to reveal who you are doing. People who reveal their selections get dibs! Please try to keep the characters fresh. 10 versions of Duke in a row… please… no.

[SIZE=4]
[COLOR=Blue]11/15 - ToneGunsReloaded[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]11/17 - DonMaster[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]11/20 - Outrider[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]11/22 - Sonneilon[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]11/24- GI JOCK[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]11/27 - MasterDon[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]11/29 - JAY[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If there are any problems, please let me know. I’ll fill in last minute if there are problems.

Please try not to take all the slots; keep it open for your fellow photographers!

Jay
10-21-2006, 01:17 AM
I'll take 11/13 and 11/29.
I'd take more, but with the weather changing I'll be mostly limited to indoor shots. :(

Sonneilon
10-21-2006, 09:23 AM
That reminds me Jay... Your last efforts is what gave me the idea to do doubleshots! Told ya that you would have everlasting effects on the Target Range!!! :D

Bayer
10-22-2006, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]The Target Range – NOVEMBER

The Target Range is a group project where members can rant and rave about various spotlighted characters and figures. Sometimes the concept is sound, the execution is poor. Are there more strikes than misses with the figures? Is it just plain fun to pick on the lamer characters out there? Vent your rage or love the figure, the chosen character/figure is the TARGET.

JD members sign up for specific days. But wait! The game has changed! Starting THIS month, it’s time for that person to post BOTH a bad guy and a good guy! Is this to speed up the process? Nope. I thought it might be more fun to do double whammys and open up the days for anybody who wants to join in! (in the case of Storm Shadow, he’s utterly confused. In the case of October Guard (and the like), it’s up to YOU if they are on the side of goodness or the side of evilness. Cobra Commander is evil, btw. He didn’t go to Evil School for nothing.)

Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Title: Target Range Character (yr or version)

Key Word: TRCharacter

Please sign up here. It’s up to you if you want to reveal who you are doing. People who reveal their selections get dibs! Please try to keep the characters fresh. 10 versions of Duke in a row… please… no.

[COLOR=Navy]11/1 - GI JOCK[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]11/3 - Sonneilon[/COLOR]
11/6
11/8
11/10
[COLOR=DarkGreen]11/13 - JAY[/COLOR]
11/15
11/17
11/20
11/22
[COLOR=Navy]11/24- GI JOCK[/COLOR]
11/27
[COLOR=DarkGreen]11/29 - JAY[/COLOR]

If there are any problems, please let me know. I’ll fill in last minute if there are problems.

Please try not to take all the slots; keep it open for your fellow photographers![/QUOTE]

I'll take 11/10 - Good and Evil.

ToneGunsRevisited
10-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Sign me in for 11/15!

The Faceless Master
10-26-2006, 09:53 PM
sign me up for the 17th
am putting up Rhyno DVD Snake Eyes v17

sign me up for the 27th as well
am putting up ANOTHER OG custom :D

Jay
11-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey G, you forgot to post your figures yesterday!! :(

Sonneilon
11-23-2006, 03:54 PM
ARGH! so wrapped up in the dio, i totaly forgot. Anybody want to fill in for me? I won't be back on my computer till Sunday!!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=7]HELP!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Jay
11-23-2006, 03:56 PM
All right, I'll fill in for ya. Just lemme gather up some figures and get some locations figured out.

Jay
11-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Well, I was a little less than an hour late with my Target Range entries, but they're posted.

Where's the December sign-up? :rolleyes:

Sonneilon
11-30-2006, 07:50 AM
The Target Range is gonna take a month break.

The new 'group' project is Don's "Caption This Foto". The energy is there so I want to push that for the time being. The Target Range may or may not come back in January. Depends on energy and interest.

Outrider
11-30-2006, 08:23 PM
:(

silencer
12-01-2006, 06:31 AM
I miss it already! I haven't really participated in it but always enjoyed it. My vote's for keeping it.

G.I.*Jock
12-01-2006, 07:16 AM
I also must protest! I'm sure theres room for the Theme Week, Target Range and the Caption Contest thingy thing?

:(