PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the hobby :(

Raven
10-18-2006, 01:29 AM
Sorry to say this, but I'm leaving the hobby. I guess it's no supris considering my lack of participation but some things just aren' sitting right.I'll continue reading them and I may return in the future with a short dio or two, but well I've been feeling pretty blahg with collecting recently, I have no room to do anything (and therefore no room to store stuff) and my spending level is kinda silly spending most of my wages on Joes that more often than not just end up in a toybox.
I mean I'll buy any good (1:18) ones that come out, and the odd tpb but other than that I'm pretty much sunk.
Another reason why (relating more to dios than collecting) as that I'm gunna start my own comic and put it on the net, so drawing, inking, photoshopping and writting that will take up a fair amount of time leaving the rest mainly for my other hobbies (Guitar, video games etc).
So umm seeya guys :(

lehsreh
10-18-2006, 04:27 AM
its not like your leaving for good...is it? if the comic is G.I. Joe then your still in the mix. hopefully it is and you will be posting it on your site.

Sonneilon
10-18-2006, 08:07 AM
Dude, I suppose we all have to step back, look at what we are doing in terms of $$$ and priorities and i totally understand. Thank you for telling us about it. Hopefully you'll still lurk here.

Raven
10-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah I'll continue to lurk an visit a few times a week. It's always great inspiration seeing the pics and dios in this place :D

And nah the comic isn't Joe related, it's an original idea I've been thinking of for a few years now and it seems that now is the right time to get working on it.
Thanks guys ^_^

Outrider
10-18-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving Raven, but it's good that you're still going to drop by now and then. Good luck with the comic, man!

Self-Modifier
10-18-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear it too, Rave! But at least you'll still be stopping by. Good luck in your other endeavors, and hopefully we'll welcome you back someday.

miragearmor
10-19-2006, 03:59 PM
I just may have to take a hiatus on Joe collecting also. Joes aren't a priority right now.

I ought to spend time on other important stuff. :(