PDA

View Full Version : I won't be posting photos for a while

LordRaven
10-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Taking pictures today of my new figures, as I hooked my camera to the computer via USB, the slot where the cord goes gave a weird metal crunch noise, and the entire housing and connection assembly for the USB came out. So, I have no camera for the time, and it'll probably be a while before I can get one. Sorry folks, but the photos from me are gonna be on hold.

bluestalker88
10-11-2006, 07:46 PM
oh that sucks :( your photos were cool, well I wish you the best until you can post more pics

LordRaven
10-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Okie, well, I am offically the luckiest man ever. The connection on my camera is still toast, however, I managed to pick up a USB card reader DIRT CHEAP on the scratch and dent cart at work, 5 bucks later and alot of prayer, it works! I can still take photos and upload em! YAY!

bluestalker88
10-12-2006, 12:02 PM
sweet thats great :)

Sonneilon
10-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Not even the Cylons and their sneaky viruses can keep the man of Nova Scotia down for long! :D

ToneGunsRevisited
10-13-2006, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]Not even the Cylons and their sneaky viruses can keep the man of Nova Scotia down for long! :D[/QUOTE]
I don't think the problem was with Cylons. We are in a Joe forum, so probably COBRA would try something. Maybe Firefly is training some new ways to spread terror on peoples heart.