PDA

View Full Version : M.O.T.H. Set #3, Pacific Operation

LordRaven
10-07-2006, 07:56 PM
So, I saw this http://www.mastercollector.com/articles/reviews/mothclubfigure3.htm and kinda pooped my pants. Shippy is one of my fav Joes, and his original fig is one of my favorite sculpts. For those of you in the club, or who can afford it, what do you think? For the rest of us, what do you think? I like it, and if I had the coin, I'd have it in a heartbeat. Chuckles deserves his day too, in the comic the man is a freaking machine. Needs a new head though, but, still...at least we get another one of him.

Outrider
10-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I saw them too. The Shipwreck looks awesome, easliy better than the original. As for Chuckles, a different shirt would have made him a must have. As is, he is just so-so. I forked out for the first two sets, and they were great, but I'm undecided as yet on this one.

ToneGunsRevisited
10-08-2006, 05:59 AM
What do I need to do to put my hands on this 2? How much would it cost?

Bayer
10-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Appearantly I'm an idiot. I had no idea that these even existed. I'll have to look into the first two and this one as well. Sorry, but for me this is a must have. One of my customs uses the new Shipwreck (SpyTroops) and I still need a Shipwreck that isn't identical to the main character.

Lava Boss
10-10-2006, 07:40 AM
You have to be a club member, right? Too much money. I don't like to support exclusion.