PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

Blowtorch
10-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Well I never really left, just had some real life (all good BTW) things that demanded my time. However it looks like I'm back on track again. My son and I are working on a comic together. He's writting it and I'm doing the photos for it. It's not Joe related, but there are Joe items in it. I'll have to ask him if he wants to post some sneak peak pictures for you guys. (After all it's his baby)
Lots of really excellent photos I've been able to reply to some today. Everyone has done some awesome photos keep up the great work.

ToneGunsRevisited
10-06-2006, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=Blowtorch]Well I never really left, just had some real life (all good BTW) things that demanded my time. However it looks like I'm back on track again. My son and I are working on a comic together. He's writting it and I'm doing the photos for it. It's not Joe related, but there are Joe items in it. I'll have to ask him if he wants to post some sneak peak pictures for you guys. (After all it's his baby)
Lots of really excellent photos I've been able to reply to some today. Everyone has done some awesome photos keep up the great work.[/QUOTE]
Nice to see my blowtorch friend back!! And as I wrote in other topic, host it somewhere but bring it tu us! At least to me, I would like to see.

Sonneilon
10-06-2006, 12:40 PM
It's about time you came back!

Here's an idea if you really want to get it out. Post a big booty post here about this dio of yours and make US email you for it. I mean, I do it too. lol. But didn't you say JOes are IN it? Float me the idea and we can discuss if it can work here or not.

Blowtorch
10-07-2006, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]It's about time you came back!

Here's an idea if you really want to get it out. Post a big booty post here about this dio of yours and make US email you for it. I mean, I do it too. lol. But didn't you say JOes are IN it? Float me the idea and we can discuss if it can work here or not.[/QUOTE]
There are some Joe items it, but the story is no way related to Joes. My son wrote most of it, I'm just doing to photo shopping.

Sonneilon
10-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Hmmmmmm... I suppose if it's not Joe-Centric then it shouldn't be advertised in the DIORAMAS area. However, you can pimp it here. And, if you give us teasers w/ the Joes in it, that should work. I mean, most of the guys here have been reading my current story. I've got Clone Troopers who are, in the story, Alien Armored Troopers. I've got stuff from Alien Racers and Microman too. But in my case, it's a GI Joe story w/ aliens. I still think you should email me sometime and we can discuss where it's most appropriate.