PDA

View Full Version : Finally bought a new camera

Fisher
09-30-2006, 01:45 PM
So I hope, weather permitting, it has been really rainy here lately, that I can begin taking a few test shots for my dio, and just a few random shots outdoors here as well to get a feel for the new camera. I bought a Kodak c533 5.0 megapixel with a 3x optical zoom, made sure it had a macro setting, picked up a small tripod for steadiness, and also completed a custom figure this morning, so I decided what a great subject to test shoot. So bear with me, as it has been rainy, but hopefully by next weekend I can have a few photos for you fellows to give me tips and critiques with.

Sonneilon
09-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Coolness. It sounds a lot like the camera we hooked up with but I pretty sure our has an easy name. Kodak Easyshare something or other. I played around with it a bit today. Gotta learn those manual settings. Gotta gotta gotta. Uhmmmm, refering to me, not you. lol.

So does that mean you'll join up for the Target Range (November; will be posted later in October) and the Theme weekends?

Fisher
09-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah, it is one of the EasyShare cameras, came with a charging/docking/printing station, I figured not a bad purchase, seeing as how my lady and I discovered we are expecting last week, so I am pretty pumped about that. So I have something to take pics with for dios and other projects and then also the ability to print out baby pics when he or she arrives.

And yes, I will gladly be a willing participant for the Theme Weeks and Target Ranges, heh. I really enjoy seeing everyone else's submissions, and I would like to see what I can do, it will help to gain some practice before I begin serious dio shooting.

Sonneilon
09-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Expecting. That's cool. Better learn to use the camera before the wee one pops out. lol

NOt that I knew how to use a camera when ours came.

Bayer
10-02-2006, 03:12 AM
Yeah, wee ones tend to make one learn a lot of things real fast :)