PDA

View Full Version : The poll for Theme Week #24

ToneGunsRevisited
09-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Ok no more words. That is just the next poll, you know the drill. No? You didn't get it? Drop and give me 50! (I love to say it all the times :D ). The shots have to be posted at 09/30 and 10/01.

The choices.

Sgt_DP suggested we should do pictures with G.I. Joe/Cobra and their cars.

Dersham called for G.I. Joke. We should do comedy/funny pictures involving G.I. Joe and Cobra. As we did all the time, but this time all them together.

Sonne talk about a bedroom Wars. Just like the Desktop theme.

Is up to you to judge and I will be the spokesman as always.

ToneGunsRevisited
09-23-2006, 07:18 AM
Ok, for next week G.I. Joke!

Dersham
09-23-2006, 08:20 PM
ah man I missed the vote, thats what I get for not looking at the forum site. Well at least my suggestion won.

Sonneilon
09-23-2006, 09:31 PM
If it means anything Dersham, I TOTALLY missed this one too. Maybe I should sticky these until their closed. :confused:

Dersham
09-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Oh thats why I missed it. At first I thought sticky, what is he talking about? Then I looked at the Forum list to see how it was arranged and noticed that those that are stickies stay at the top which makes sense. I always look at hte top one and since I kept on seeing the same last poster I figured I wasn't missing anything. I guess I just need to keep my eyes open.

Sonneilon
09-24-2006, 09:45 AM
I must have been looking the other direction cuz I didn't see Theme Week Poll 24 until yesterday! And by then, it was closed. So much for my simplistic BedRoom Battles. :(

When TG does the poll for #25, I'll sticky it. Or at least try to.