PDA

View Full Version : Theme Week #22

ToneGunsRevisited
09-01-2006, 06:51 PM
This Theme Week date is 09/16 and 09/17

You guys will have just 2 options. And will be Sonnelion sugestions, so if you don't like the choices blame him :p (I runned out of ideas this week ;) )

Most HATED figures - you can post group shots of your most hated figs, single shots, burn them (Outrider, thats for you :cool: ) or even make fun of them.

Comic pack ONLY figures - It is just allowed to you post comic pack figures for Theme Week #22. That's a new world of possibility!

P.S. 1 Sgt_DP m'man, just don't get mad on me, huh. I'll save your Theme Week idea (cars) for the 23rd week, so dust them out, get them ready, they'll have their time (if people desire do that, get it Sonne ;) )

Sonneilon
09-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Oh jeez, make ME the TARGAT of this one! Couldn't you have waited a day or two, I could've come up with another idea or 2 to make round things out. But just 2 options? Man...

Poor DP, I like his idea too tho we seem to be doing it already.

snipesfg17
09-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Just as an idea for a future theme week, how about a pic that is representative of where you live? You could pose figs battling around a notable statue, or plotting to destroy a damn, or on a famous mountain.

Wausauviper
09-06-2006, 06:58 PM
I have to vote for Comic pack figures. I think that most of the time they are the truest form of a character. No glitz, no glamor, just the basics.

Sonneilon
09-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Man, I was hoping for Comic Pack. I either gave all my hated figures to Kody OR I sold them on EBAY. I mean, what else would you really do with them???

Wausauviper
09-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Since I don't possess any figures that I hate, it looks like I will be sitting out of this one. :( Ah darn it !

Gatilho
09-09-2006, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=Wausauviper]Since I don't possess any figures that I hate, it looks like I will be sitting out of this one. :( Ah darn it ![/QUOTE]

Well ... everybody hates Crystal Ball but I like the figure! Then I think I'll post something :)

Gatilho

Sgt_DP
09-13-2006, 04:10 AM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]This Theme Week date is 09/16 and 09/17

You guys will have just 2 options. And will be Sonnelion sugestions, so if you don't like the choices blame him :p (I runned out of ideas this week ;) )

Most HATED figures - you can post group shots of your most hated figs, single shots, burn them (Outrider, thats for you :cool: ) or even make fun of them.

Comic pack ONLY figures - It is just allowed to you post comic pack figures for Theme Week #22. That's a new world of possibility!

P.S. 1 Sgt_DP m'man, just don't get mad on me, huh. I'll save your Theme Week idea (cars) for the 23rd week, so dust them out, get them ready, they'll have their time (if people desire do that, get it Sonne ;) )[/QUOTE]

I appriciate the consideration... oh well, I will deal...hehehe

Sonneilon
09-16-2006, 10:37 AM
What??? That's it for hated figures? Man, if only you guys knew the proper history behind Surefire! What about the Alley Viper v2??? Where's the hate on Link??? VenMax? I have a whole list of those I hate but because I'm not a collection guy, those chars don't plague the others. C'mon, someone has to hate Duke, Coil Crusher, Mindbender, Crystall Ball, Raptor, Zanzibar, Duke, Grid Iron & 90% of the mooks from DiC, GI Joe Extreme, etc.

LOL!!!