PDA

View Full Version : Joe Scale Forklift

holesnipe
08-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey guys, I know some of you have been looking for one as I have been looking for 6 months to find a forklift that works well with Joes. I had seen this one on evilbay before and was scared to spend the high price point to find out it doesn't scale properly. Well, I got it today and even being 1:20 scale it's perfect for Joes... I've attached pictures and will follow up with the ebayer that sales them if you desire. I almost took a picture of my forklift at work to show you how accurate the scale to a human and vehicle it is...

ToneGunsRevisited
08-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I saw a forklift 6 months ago in 1:18 in a local store for US$ 5,00 I just passed it, now I'm regreating it.
And yes, I think your 1:20 works fine with joes!

Wausauviper
08-24-2006, 06:49 PM
Can't wait to see it in use in one of your Dio's. Of course that's assuming on my part.

holesnipe
08-25-2006, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=Wausauviper]Can't wait to see it in use in one of your Dio's. Of course that's assuming on my part.[/QUOTE]

SPOILER: You can bet I didn't spend $35.00 bucks for it not to be used a least a couple of times. LOL ;)

Bayer
08-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Yikes. First I really like the forklift you found. It is a perfect accessory to a loading dock scene. I found that Ertl makes a 1:18th scale Bobcat Skiploader ($10) with both a Bucket and Fork attachment. Double whammy for me but it is rather tight for a figure to fit in the cab. I wish I had found one like yours because it has that classic forklift look and is open enough to easily fit the figure. :)