PDA

View Full Version : Theme Week #20

ToneGunsRevisited
08-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Ok guys here we are... Theme Week #20. You know the drill, pick up your choice and be happy :D

Python Patrol vs. Tiger Force - This on is self explanatory. Who will win? Take your figures out, your vehicles do the mass destruction happen.

Zartan - Use your mind to gave us some shots of Zartan, like we did on the first theme week with Cobra Commander.

Customs time part 2 - Show us what you did with the spare parts lying around. Don't forget to give some exlanation about the character.

and the last but not the least...

Your favorite Joe/Cobra Year - Choose your favorite year and give us a group of joes or cobras.

Dersham
08-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow here I thought I was the only one voting for Zartan, but he's one cool costumer.

Outrider
08-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Yep, better get that shape shifter out and dust him off! :)

valor13
08-25-2006, 03:18 PM
uhh i am usually doing bulidings can i do any? today we had servere thunderstorms it was terrible & my 3 million dollar (selling for) diorama was destroyed. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sad :confused:

Dersham
08-25-2006, 06:57 PM
My Zartan is not covered in dust I use him for stuff often... Well he makes a good bad guy, especially that version of him with a toque on, or wool hat as you might better know it as.

ToneGunsRevisited
08-28-2006, 09:31 AM
Ok Theme Week # 20 is Zartan!