PDA

View Full Version : Theme Week #19 - The poll for the next week.

ToneGunsRevisited
08-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Heya!

I think all of you saw my mistake about the close date for the poll to Theme Week #18 (really sorry :( ). So, I'm starting the poll for the next week (08/25 & 08/26), Theme Week #19 today and this poll will be closed 08/21 (monday).

Crossover - G.I. Joe/COBRA with another toy line that you like or just that you would see doing a crossover with G.I. Joe.

Ninja Time - Let us see your ninjas doing something like, fighting, climbing, dating (someone thought about Snake Eyes and Scarlett?), eating. Just give them their time.

If were G.I. Joe the terrorist? - Thing about a parallel universe where COBRA is G.I. Joe and G.I. Joe is COBRA. How would you show it in pictures?

G.I. Joe & COBRA together. Think about COBRA and G.I. Joe workin' against a same enemy who Cobra Commander and Gen. Hawk would call to make a group to work together.

Ok, the ideas are very unusual, but was what I could get to runaway from the conventional ideas that we had untill now.

Sephron13
08-17-2006, 04:09 AM
I think I have an idea that I'll make for my first ever submission on here, so I voted for Cobra + GIJoe working together.

Lava Boss
08-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Interesting choices, though since the only crossover line I really have is Star Wars, I'm going with Joe and Cobra team up.

ToneGunsRevisited
08-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Ok! Ninja time! Put your ninjas at work!