PDA

View Full Version : Theme Week Effort

The Leader
08-10-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm just curious, how much effort do you guys put into your Theme Week pics? I usually end up waiting until the day before or the day of, and take the pics. Do you guys do the same or do you take yours a couple days before?

ToneGunsRevisited
08-10-2006, 10:29 AM
It is something that may vary. Althought I try do mine on Friday/Saturday. So I'm still able to post them on Saturday night. But sometimes you get hit by a fantastic idea and you have to get out at the same time. Other moments you are unable to shot something. Like on the Gals Theme, I don't have any of the women of the collection so...

Sonneilon
08-10-2006, 12:40 PM
It depends on my mood. If i have ideas, I'll do it right away and sit on the pics until it's time to post. Or I'll wait till Friday. I've done it Saturday nites too and posted Sunday. But usually, I try to do it early. And I try to put some effort into them. I'm not gonna do the George Lucas and halfass the later stuff. lol.

Outrider
08-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Pretty much the same here, too. Once I know what the theme is, I'll have a think about which figures/vehicles I'll use, and the basic set up of the shot. Then usually on the Friday, I'll try a few set ups and take pics until I have something I'm happy with. Sometimes a "rush of inspiration" can mean a last minute effort, too.

valor13
08-12-2006, 03:31 PM
maybe one of u can help me witch moving a dio from a file here

valor13
08-25-2006, 03:20 PM
i do a year in advance :)