PDA

View Full Version : did destro die at some point????

bluestalker88
07-28-2006, 06:54 PM
I've read on different forums and sites that destro died at some point.... is this true and if so how is he alive today, did cobra clone him? is the new destro his son? or something/someone else?

Thanks
Nick

Sonneilon
07-28-2006, 08:55 PM
I posted a response on the JBL.

The answer in the end?

NO.

if you want, you can tell us WHY you think Destro may have died.

bluestalker88
07-29-2006, 04:31 AM
well on several posts on joecustoms.com they said that destro died in the info for there custom alexander figure. so that mostly where I got it from

ToneGunsRevisited
07-29-2006, 09:06 AM
Never in my 'verse!

Raven
07-29-2006, 01:35 PM
It depends on the iindividual's Joeverse. Like in mine Destro died when Firefly destroyed his castle, leaving Alex to assume command. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks nothing new can be done with James anymore :D

bluestalker88
07-31-2006, 04:03 PM
this was a big help on this site and joebattlelines it is good to know that destro didn't die in the comics :D

ToneGunsRevisited
07-31-2006, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=bluestalker88]this was a big help on this site and joebattlelines it is good to know that destro didn't die in the comics :D[/QUOTE]
He dies just when you want.

Sonneilon
08-01-2006, 02:36 PM
It depends where you get your info. People who don't read the comic or don't like it will make up anything. There's even those who say Snake Eyes can speak because of 1 lil mishap that occured in the comic (Scarlet 'dying' or something). Devils Due probably could have killed him off but here's the tricky part... Because GI Joe is a Hasbro property, they decide who is ok to kill off. Is there a list? Not really. But if you were to ask them specifically on characters, they could say YES or NO and compile a list from that.

For example, Chuckles, Flash, Mainframe, Daemon and Lady Jaye. Yet, they can be brought back in backstories or whatever. *shrug* DD coulda chanced offing old man Destro and had kiddy Destro take over. Which could have been more interesting in the scheme of things.