PDA

View Full Version : Theme Week & Target Range Group Projects

Sonneilon
07-14-2006, 09:44 AM
I thought maybe for the newer members, I should clue them in on Joedios's 2 group projects.

The [COLOR=DarkRed]Theme Week [/COLOR] group project is a project where board members vote on a theme. A week later, pictures related to that theme are posted. I usually give people about a week to work on stuff. The posting of pics is over 2 days just in case people get sudden inspiration from looking at other people's contributions. The very 1st Theme Week was Cobra Commander and it went over very well. Anyone who is a member can join in with their own pics and they can vote for which theme they would like most. Check out the [COLOR=Navy]FORUM[/COLOR] frequently to see when the next theme poll is posted as well as the weekly theme.

The [COLOR=DarkRed]Target Range [/COLOR] is an entirely different monster of a group project. This project, members sign up for a particular day to post a specific character. After they post it, the rest of the community can rant or rave about the character! A full description is available in the [COLOR=Navy]FORUM[/COLOR].

So please, check out either. The Target Range for August's listing will be posted the end of next week. Please reply to the original post to join in!

Enjoi!