PDA

View Full Version : Theme #13 Choices

Sonneilon
07-03-2006, 08:03 AM
Seems that the Theme Week stuff ain't doin' so hot. Should we keep it up or let it go? In any case, here's a list of choices.

ToneGuns
07-03-2006, 08:12 AM
I'll stay with MARS!!!

Blowtorch
07-03-2006, 08:45 AM
I think there are somethings that need to be consider here guys, before everyone decides to bail on theme week.
Currently there is a Joe Convention going on. (Man I wish I was there) So I guess there are members there. The other thing is it's summer, so there are people who are on vacation. I know on my end we just had a flash flood that had a bigger impact on our shipping department than I thought. So you also have to consider work demands too. I hoping now that my hours have changed (again) that I'll be able to do more for theme week.
So don't bail on the Theme Week idea, it's a great idea. Just consider what time of year it is, and the work demands of some members.

Lava Boss
07-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Sure let's keep going!

I voted that because none of the others stood out.

I missed a few weeks because my picture results weren't good or just couldn't think of anything or it rained all weekend.

Swindle
07-03-2006, 12:49 PM
I feel kind of sad to say this... but I didn't even know there was an actual forum on this board. I wondered what this 'theme week' stuff was and now I know.

I will try to take part with the next one. :)

ToneGuns
07-03-2006, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Swindle]I feel kind of sad to say this... but I didn't even know there was an actual forum on this board. I wondered what this 'theme week' stuff was and now I know.

I will try to take part with the next one. :)[/QUOTE]
Wecome abort Swindle!

Sonneilon
07-03-2006, 06:54 PM
The last few themes dont' seem to have gone over well. I admit, I'm just making stuff up now since the last polls where I had stuff that was suggested, it didn't even get voted on. (This would have been 4-5 THemes ago) ANyway, it seems like the amount of people playing the game have lessened considerably. We started incredibly strong and now it's like 2-3 people join in. I admit, I haven't played either simply cuz my efforts are elsewhere these days.

I still say people can suggest stuff. You can tell by me picking Big Lob, I'm running out of ideas. lol.

Outrider
07-03-2006, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGuns]I'll stay with MARS!!![/QUOTE]

Okay TG, I voted MARS this time too!! :D

Raven
07-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Gals in action ;)

I'll try and participate this time!