PDA

View Full Version : Target Range (group project) - JULY

Sonneilon
06-22-2006, 08:11 AM
[SIZE=4]The Target Range – JULY[/SIZE]

The Target Range is a group project where people take specific days and post a Joe or Cobra (or good guy or bad guy) and the community takes their shots at them. It’s rant or rave when a character shows up on the Target Range!

Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Please keep in mind that we are usually only dealing 1 character so make sure that character is the focus (if doing a group picture, don’t put them in the back w/ their backs to the viewer, like me!). Also the affiliations go good/bad/good/bad/good/bad and in the case of Storm Shadow; utterly confused.

Please keep in mind we are trying to use particular versions of characters. We don't need 8 versions of Duke in 1 month, y'know? We can deal with versions of characters later on when either we're really hard up or another version really has something to offer. Craig will be handing out the tomatoes, TG will hand out eggs. ;)

Title: Target Range Character (yr or version)

Key Word: Target Range

Please PM or sign up here. It’s up to you if you want to reveal who you are doing.

JULY
7/17 – [COLOR=SeaGreen]Joe -Blowtorch[/COLOR]
7/19 – [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Cobra - Jay[/COLOR]
7/21 – [COLOR=Red]Flint - Outrider[/COLOR]
7/24 – [COLOR=SeaGreen]Cobra - Blowtorch[/COLOR]
7/26 – [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Joe - Jay[/COLOR]
7/28 – [COLOR=Red]Worms - Outrider[/COLOR]
7/31 – [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Joe - DERSHAM[/COLOR]

***and just to keep things confusing***

Running list of who has been used. I don’t, uh, remember who all was used in May other Duke, Voltar and Firefly.

Scarlet (Comic Pack)
TechnoViper (1987)
Spirit (v4)
Tunnel Rat (comic pack)
Leatherneck (v1)
Headman (v1?)
Major Barrage (DTC)
Fast Draw (v1)
Major Bludd (DTC)
Mutt & Junkyard (v1)
TeleViper (v1)
Torpedo (TRU Exclusive)
Crimson Twins (Convention set)
Sgt Slaugher (original recipe)
CrocMaster (v1)
LiftTicket (v1)
Destro (???)
Gung Ho (VvV)
ToxoViper
Charbroil (some odd version)
NiteViper

[COLOR=DarkRed]
BTW, if something happens that you can't post, pm here or whatever. It's cool if things don't work out. [/COLOR]

Blowtorch
06-22-2006, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon][SIZE=4]The Target Range – JULY[/SIZE]

The Target Range is a group project where people take specific days and post a Joe or Cobra (or good guy or bad guy) and the community takes their shots at them. It’s rant or rave when a character shows up on the Target Range!

Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Please keep in mind that we are usually only dealing 1 character so make sure that character is the focus (if doing a group picture, don’t put them in the back w/ their backs to the viewer, like me!). Also the affiliations go good/bad/good/bad/good/bad and in the case of Storm Shadow; utterly confused.

Title: Target Range Character (yr or version)

Key Word: TRCharacter

Please PM or sign up here. It’s up to you if you want to reveal who you are doing.

JULY
7/3 - [COLOR=Blue]Joe - Open[/COLOR]
7/5 - [COLOR=Navy]Cobra – Open[/COLOR]
7/7 – [COLOR=Red]Gung Ho - Outrider[/COLOR]
7/10 - [COLOR=Blue]Cobra - Open[/COLOR]
7/12 – [COLOR=Blue]Joe - Open[/COLOR]
7/14 – [COLOR=Red]NiteViper - Outrider[/COLOR]
7/17 – [COLOR=Blue]Joe -Open[/COLOR]
7/19 – [COLOR=Blue]Cobra - Open[/COLOR]
7/21 – [COLOR=Red]Flint - Outrider[/COLOR]
7/24 – [COLOR=Blue]Cobra - Open[/COLOR]
7/26 – [COLOR=Blue]Joe - Open[/COLOR]
7/28 – [COLOR=Red]Worms - Outrider[/COLOR]
7/31 – [COLOR=Blue]Joe - Open[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Put me down for:
7/19 – Cobra - Open
7/24 – Cobra - Open
Thanks

Dersham
06-22-2006, 01:22 PM
hey I could actually participate in this, could I do July 31st and i know just the figure to do as its such an obscure one.

G.I.*Jock
06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Let's hope I don't get my days mixed up this time! :D

donsbabyboo
06-23-2006, 08:51 AM
I'll take 7/10...

Sonneilon
06-23-2006, 10:59 AM
*yub nub*

donsbabyboo
06-23-2006, 12:01 PM
shoot, how could i miss 7/12 being open? :rolleyes:

I'll take that one too, G :D

~ Don

Jay
06-24-2006, 11:57 AM
I'll take 7/17 with BJ Dial-Tone (re-accessorized and slightly customized) if that's all right.

Jay
06-25-2006, 04:03 PM
And no one took 7/26, so I'll take it too. Not sure with who yet, but I'll wait until some packages I'm waiting on arrive before I reach a decision.

Sonneilon
06-25-2006, 04:12 PM
Once again, Jay is the man to fill out all the spots! Thank you.

Jay
06-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Can I trade a Cobra for a Joe with Blowtorch?

Sonneilon
06-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Ask Mr Torch or really anybody. As long as I know about the change (via here), I can switch things up. pm 'im and it should be ok.

Blowtorch
06-26-2006, 03:23 AM
[QUOTE=Jay]Can I trade a Cobra for a Joe with Blowtorch?[/QUOTE]

Sure just let me know which day you want.
As for my Cobra one I didn't want to say want figure, but I going to only because I already put some work on it for the picture. I'll be doing Viper v11. Not a very popular figure, but hey I always go for the underdog.

Jay
06-26-2006, 05:44 AM
[QUOTE=Blowtorch]Sure just let me know which day you want.
As for my Cobra one I didn't want to say want figure, but I going to only because I already put some work on it for the picture. I'll be doing Viper v11. Not a very popular figure, but hey I always go for the underdog.[/QUOTE]
Well, how about we trade up 7/17 and 7/19 so we don't have to switch scheduling around too much?

Blowtorch
06-26-2006, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]Well, how about we trade up 7/17 and 7/19 so we don't have to switch scheduling around too much?[/QUOTE]

Ok sounds good. I'll make a note on the day.

Sonneilon
06-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Alright, I edited the original post to reflect the switch. Have fun.

Sonneilon
07-14-2006, 09:24 AM
*bump*

I'm bumping this just in case anybody needs to see when they are scheduled. Thanks for making this lil project really cool and interesting!

Jay
07-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Don't worry about me. I wrote my dates down on my calendar.

Sonneilon
07-14-2006, 01:07 PM
I wasn't picking on ya or anything. I was just thinking that this topic was on the rather dusty 2nd page of the forum. Thought it'd be good to bump regardless. Plus, I update the list every week on the characters that have already been used. No sense in 3 people doing VvV Gung Ho, y'know?

Jay
07-15-2006, 01:11 AM
I know. I'm just easing worries about myself. :p

As a side note, where's that "original recipe" Sgt. Slaughter figure from the Target Range? I don't recall seeing that one.

Gatilho
07-15-2006, 07:10 AM
Hope post something in August :D

Gatilho

Jay
07-16-2006, 01:19 AM
Just to add, my final choice for my Target Range Joe has been decided and it's Quick Kick. So anyone else that was planning on doing a TR for Quick Kick can forget it. :p
My Cobra has been decided as well, but I'm keeping it a secret because it's so damn cool.