PDA

View Full Version : Would this count as a dio?

Dersham
06-21-2006, 09:43 PM
So my friend found this website of someone who has the Sigma 6 joes doing yoga though there's dialogue there too. Here's the site http://www.yogabeans.com/ its worth a laugh or two but I have mixed feelings about it.

Sonneilon
06-22-2006, 08:07 AM
omg, that was really funny. I would call it a dio. If it's telling a story, then it is. In fact, Emi did the exact same thing with my Storm Shadow when I first got him. THEN she put him in interpretive dance poses. :| I didn't bother to take pics but they were really funny.

Dersham
06-22-2006, 01:24 PM
for me it was a bit disturbing. I guess I have that perfect image of GI JOE in my mind, its a little hard to swallow when people start making them look bad. Mystical motherf***** was hard to not shake my head at.

Sonneilon
06-22-2006, 01:58 PM
If you happened upon my "Transformation" dio, I push things pretty far in it. Probably past the point of people considering it GI Joe and something entirely else. Yet, I still see it as Joe, just a very different Joe than what most people see.

Dersham
06-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Oh no man you capture GI JOE down to a tee. Sure your going into the crazy monster creature action but your still using GI JOE characters. I liked your stuff too, I think I said so, but in case I didn't your stuff is really cool. Kind of creepy that last chapter its a good thing I kept the lights on. But I like dios all around, perhaps the sigma6 stuff just throws me off a bit.