PDA

View Full Version : A new group idea.

ToneGuns
06-18-2006, 06:49 PM
What about we start a new group project? I was on the bathroom (stop laungh, it's the place that I've my better ideas ;) ), we could begin a project to give our first step on customize, or upgrade our abilities in.
It's simple, but the whole idea will need some good logistic and support to each other. We could send trough mail parts that we have and someone of the group is needing.
There is no final date to end the construct and paint, we have to think that some of us are begginer. Or give a time like 3 months.
The first Theme would be somebody from a movie, cartoon, TV series, but releated with the military theme. Trying to re-create: Rambo (someone did it nicely here), Braddock, Ethan Hunt (M.I.), etc.
What you guys think about it?

The Leader
06-18-2006, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGuns]I was on the bathroom (stop laungh, it's the place that I've my better ideas ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's where I get some great ideas too! Any way, I think that this is a great idea, but, as you said, it will take a lot of work to get going. I probably won't participate though. I like to do my customs when an idea hits me, I can't really be told what to make. :(