- Self-Modifier => Matt
- Sonnelion => Graham or G
- The Leader => Jared
- ToneGuns => Luis
- Yorktownjoe => Joe

Sonneilon
05-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Graham

I'm kinda known as the guy with a million names over on the JBL cuz I kept on changing it. Most people who know me, they have a pretty good handle on when I change names. I started with Sonneilon and was using that for a lot of different sites. Everything got screwed up when the old SgtSavage Soundoffs moved to a new site and I couldn't use Sonneilon. Sugiyama, Sun Ce, SunDanCe, PleasantValleySUNday, Guan Ping (on Joe Customs), Ma Chao, etc.

MOst of the guys just call me G to make things easier.

Outrider
05-23-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm Craig, not that it was a secret anyway! :)

ToneGuns
05-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Luís Galileu

It was a secret, ;) !

Blowtorch
05-23-2006, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=donsbabyboo]
I'll start...
My name is Don
I'm a joe-a-holic
I've been joe-sober for 3 days now[/QUOTE]

So am I, but I'm not sober. Only because I refuse to be.
BTW I'm Allen, but my friends call my Al

The Leader
05-23-2006, 05:56 PM
I am an enigma, a faceless warrior in a glorious army. People fear me, though they know not, who I am. I am a soldier of Cobra. I am Jared.

Self-Modifier
05-23-2006, 05:57 PM
My name's Matt.

Eventually I'm gonna get around to taking a picture of myself to put in the thread where everyone's "unmasking" themselves.

Bayer
05-24-2006, 11:52 AM
My name's Charles.
I've been a collector since those very glorious first days of the 3.75" series.
I've tried to stay sober, but everytime I think I'm out they keep pulling me back in.

Raven
05-25-2006, 07:46 AM
Wayne Samuel Croft

In a cruel twist of fate, I can't pronounce my Rs and Ws all the time correctly... so I tend to call myself Rayne Cwoft :D

Sonneilon
05-25-2006, 07:58 AM
I suppose that's better than totally goofing your own name up and calling yourself Lara Croft. lol.

ToneGuns
05-25-2006, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]I suppose that's better than totally goofing your own name up and calling yourself Lara Croft. lol.[/QUOTE]
It's a very good point of view.

Gatilho
05-26-2006, 01:50 PM
My name is Adriano Oliveira .... by the way - Gatilho means Trigger! :)

donsbabyboo
05-26-2006, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=Gatilho]My name is Adriano Oliveira .... by the way - Gatilho means Trigger! :)[/QUOTE]
Kewl
what does Relampago mean?

holesnipe
05-26-2006, 07:18 PM
http://www.holesnipe.homestead.com/FileCards/HoleSnipe.jpg

yorktownjoe
05-27-2006, 02:02 AM
I am yorktownjoe. And my real name is Joe. I used to live on Yorktown Road. Okay, I guess that wasn't that imaginative... ;)

Gatilho
05-27-2006, 08:01 AM
[QUOTE=donsbabyboo]what does Relampago mean?[/QUOTE]

Relâmpago means "Lightning" :)

gung ho
05-31-2006, 06:36 PM
i'm anthony dills joe-a-holic and guitar player :)

bluestalker88
07-10-2006, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=holesnipe]http://www.holesnipe.homestead.com/FileCards/HoleSnipe.jpg[/QUOTE]

did you really save all those people??

casue that would make you a true hero

bluestalker88
07-10-2006, 02:38 PM
ok so my name is Nick I'm 18 and live in Maine I came up with the name buestalker88 cause I use blue in a lot of other sites usernames and 88 cause thats the year I am born. kinda lame I know but it makes it easier to remember :p

LordRaven
07-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey all, I'm Shane, from Nova Scotia Canada. I've been collecting Joes since I can remember. My father is in the Air Force, so I was always around photos of planes and visited the base frequently and so G.I. Joe was my toy of choice. I can tell what kind of plane is takin off just by hearing it, still live near an air force base and get buzzed by F-14 occasionally. That's me in a nutshell.

Ion
07-11-2006, 01:34 AM
So it's time for me :)

And in this case - this will be a longer one. It would be no problem if my name was somehow international - like my second or third (well.. don't use all of them anyway. It's just a custom here. Connected with religion and tradition. Not that I am a very religious man anyway...). My second is Michael and third is Peter. And as I said - this would be no problem. But I've got enough luck to have a slavic name as my primary, which is totally intranslationable and very hard to pronounce. At least for foreigners.

In fact my real name is Wojciech.
Yeah. Wonder how dou you pronounce it after a first reading :P
As I said, the name comes from the old slavic language and means "One that is happy to fight". It comes from combining two words "Woj" - that was the slavic word for a warrior and "ciech" - which comes from "cieszyc sie". It's a changed form but still it means "to feel happy".
A, you know - I'm not an expert in that, but anyway it's good to know what your name comes from.

You should pronounce it something like "Voycheh". Hope I cleared things a bit :)

ToneGunsRevisited
07-11-2006, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=Ion]So it's time for me :)

And in this case - this will be a longer one. It would be no problem if my name was somehow international - like my second or third (well.. don't use all of them anyway. It's just a custom here. Connected with religion and tradition. Not that I am a very religious man anyway...). My second is Michael and third is Peter. And as I said - this would be no problem. But I've got enough luck to have a slavic name as my primary, which is totally intranslationable and very hard to pronounce. At least for foreigners.

In fact my real name is Wojciech.
Yeah. Wonder how dou you pronounce it after a first reading :P
As I said, the name comes from the old slavic language and means "One that is happy to fight". It comes from combining two words "Woj" - that was the slavic word for a warrior and "ciech" - which comes from "cieszyc sie". It's a changed form but still it means "to feel happy".
A, you know - I'm not an expert in that, but anyway it's good to know what your name comes from.

You should pronounce it something like "Voycheh". Hope I cleared things a bit :)[/QUOTE]
Croatians have so difficult names for us from west like PRSO, from Croatia soccer team. I tried to learn russian 5 years ago, but I wasn't able to find a teacher here in my city.

G.I.*Jock
07-11-2006, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Croatians have so difficult names for us from west like PRSO, from Croatia soccer team. I tried to learn russian 5 years ago, but I wasn't able to find a teacher here in my city.[/QUOTE]

Hehehehe Dado Prso! He plays for my local soccer team here in Scotland! You just pronounce it Purso! ;)

As for me, My name is David, although most people call me Dave or Davey. Or Jock! I don't mind what anyone calls me, as long as it's nothing bad! ;)

Ion
07-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Prso... what it is comapring for example to our: Szczepan or Bożydar :)
Or our favourite surname that no foreigner can pronounce: Brzęczyszczykiewicz :) Those are challenges :)

Luke Ellison
07-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Albert Humperdink is my REAL name... the name LUKE ELLISON is mixture of my favorite people ever: actor LUKE Wilson and writer Harlan ELLISON. :D

ender098
07-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm Frank...well, I try to be Frank!

Raven
07-17-2006, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]I suppose that's better than totally goofing your own name up and calling yourself Lara Croft. lol.[/QUOTE]
Man, you'd be suprised at how many times people at school and work have said "Hey, how's your sister?" and I just assumed they were being mean about my brother, so I answered seriously only to get the obligatory "no silly we meant Lara!"
:D

snakeeater
07-18-2006, 09:44 PM
My real name's Jason. I picked my user name because I was a fan of the Metal Gear video games. It was also the original title for Tom Clancy's book about Army Special Forces, and since my favorite Joe is Falcon, it seemed to fit. Although it turns out it is now the name of a character in the Devil's Due comic, which I think is pretty cool.

MEXJOE
08-04-2006, 10:05 AM
MY NAME IS OMAR AND MY NICKNAME "MEXJOE" BECAUSE I'M A MEXICAN COLLECTOR AND INSANE FAN OF G.I. Joe SINCE MY CHILDHOOD. :)