PDA

View Full Version : ThemeWeek06 - Dynamic Duos! (5/18-5/27)

Sonneilon
05-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Theme Week 06
05/18/06 – 05/27/06
Pairs. Dating. Dynamic Duos!

This one should be amusing. Pair up the characters in any way fit. It can make sense or not! Alpine and Bazooka. Flint and Baroness. Duke and Hawk. Falcon and Headman. ;) TechnoVipers and Vanilla Ice. It’s wide open to do what you think works best.

For the TITLE: do whatever

For KEY WORDS: Theme06 should at LEAST be in it.

I’m changing the posting date. Aim for Saturdays/Sundays. In this case, posting date would be 05/27 and 5/28 by the US calendar. Post the pictures according to your own calendar, please! Post as many as you want!
Good luck and have fun.

Ideas floating around. These really need to be fleshed out. ANY help would be great on setting parameters. If we did Ninja, do we really want to see 30 shots of Storm Shadow? I like the scenario idea but I feel someone else should come up with scenario ideas.

-Ninja
-Dreadnoks
- Joe vehicle
- Cobra vehicle
-Joe & Cobra females
-Vipers
-Specific scenario; rescue the hostage! Find the crashed plane! Etc!
-Vipers. Show the speciality Vipers doing what they do best! That's different than the other Vipers idea which was more like, "create your own squad of Vipers...".
-VS. Speciality character vs speciality character or whatever. Airtight vs toxoVipers. Ace vs Wild Weasel. And my favorite, Ham and Burger!
-Cartoon scenes

emike
05-20-2006, 04:36 PM
I have a suggestion for an upcoming theme week. Just as we posted pix of our favorite scene from the comic, we should have a week where we post a scene from the toon.

EDIT: Oops, just saw this same suggestion in another thread. In that case, I second the nomination! :)

The Leader
05-20-2006, 05:23 PM
I already posted my vote for the "create your own squad of Vipers" on the other thread, but if I post a vote for it on this thread would it count as two votes? I’m not desperate or anything. It’s not like I made a custom Frag-Viper mercenary today or anything. You know, just getting my ideas out there.

Renegade
05-25-2006, 11:54 AM
oh I'm down with this! I think I'll put one of my snipers, Lowlight and Prowler

donsbabyboo
05-26-2006, 04:47 PM
i'm kinda surprised nobody has posted anything yet for Dynamic Duos...

phu
05-26-2006, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=donsbabyboo]i'm kinda surprised nobody has posted anything yet for Dynamic Duos...[/QUOTE]
Aren't we supposed to wait for the weekend? I have three duos, shot and ready to go, and that's the only reason I haven't posted them. ;)