PDA

View Full Version : Palace of the Fantasy

Ion
05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
I know the title is weird, but let me explain :) (It will be a longer one)

Because of my studies I'm obliged to write a reportage on some topic. It wasn't very surprising that I chose to write reportage about toy (Joes) collectors.
And so - I'm asking if you could help me a bit in writing that :)
If you would like to help - send me a PM or a mail - you could also write in it some basics like name (but that's not necessary), age, living place and you could also write why are you collectiong Joes and do you collect anything else.
You know - although it is formally only a trainig reportage, if I have enough material I'll put it on my webpage (with your kind permission) or even here :) So - it won't be wasted anyway :)
I know that the majority of Joe collectors is from the USA, but - I'd appreciate anyone from more "exotic" countries :)

Yo Joe! :)

ToneGuns
05-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Can we post all the items here? So we can learn a little more about everybody here.

Ion
05-12-2006, 03:44 PM
That's no problem for me - place where to post those informations is up to you. You feel like sending me a PM or email - no problem. You'd rather post it here - good as well.

And one more thing - thread title is at the same time a temporary title for my reportage :)

G.I.*Jock
05-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Do you class Scotland as exotic? :D

Ion
05-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Aye! :) Let's state it clearly - everything that is not Polish nor American is "exotic" :) You know - country of the writer and homeland of the subject usually don't count :)

Outrider
05-13-2006, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=G.I.*Jock]Do you class Scotland as exotic? :D[/QUOTE]

Australia too? I suppose none of us think of where we live as exotic. :)

yorktownjoe
05-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Man, it would be nice to visit Australia!

Ion
05-13-2006, 03:51 PM
You're having fun aren't you :>

Oook - let me state it in that way - only Poland and the USA are *NOT* exotic. Every other country is. Oh, c'mon we're all exotic because of our hobby... ;)

yorktownjoe
05-13-2006, 03:55 PM
I believe we are eccentric. (It beats weird, but certainly a long, long way from "normal" adults....) ;)

Outrider
05-14-2006, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=yorktownjoe]Man, it would be nice to visit Australia![/QUOTE]

Come on over, man. I'll give you the guided tour! :D