PDA

View Full Version : Character Spotlight

Sonneilon
04-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Ok, I came up with a name for this group project. THE TARGETING RANGE (or The Target Range). As you know, Voltar will be our 1st target! lol

In any case, please email at sunce4@gmail.com to tell me who you want to cover. I can keep track of characters and members so there is no overlap.

HOWEVER, if 2 people want to do Falcon, it is 1st come, 1st serve. (Falcon's just an example) But the way to swing this is 1 person does the original release Falcon and the other can do NiteForce Falcon. Or even Convention Falcon if you have them! There are most likely variants of the characters so don't get bummed if you don't get to do your fave character. (uh, there are like 20 versions of Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, and Duke. Don't expect me to ask for all of them. lol)

I think I'll switch the posting days for this so it doesn't get mixed up in the themes. I'm thinking Sun/Mon for Cobra, Wed/Thur for Joe. We're starting with Cobra.

In a day or two, I'll write up a proper Character Spotlight ditty. It'll have a list for May and should be fun and diverse in terms of who we see. TG will get us started!