PDA

View Full Version : A vehicle you have to get asap!

Da Talent
09-14-2007, 01:03 PM
today I got a tactical assult vehicle from smalljoes.com That I had orderd. I'm blown away for the price I was expecting something crappy, but this thing is amaing. Its on clearance and won't last. you have to get this!!

. Usually I'm not to keen on mixing in not joe vehicles but for price of this thing, its unreal. Its on clearence for 7 bux knocked down from twenty. I can do without an extra 12 pack of beer for a day. The detail is incredible and the setup on in it is extremely versatile. You gotta check it out and pick it up, for the price its a killer piece to add to your dios. I can't wait to take some pics!

pictures from smalljoes.com

http://www.smalljoes.com/images_21century/10137S1-2_l.jpg

http://www.smalljoes.com/images_21century/10137S1_l.jpg

Flatline
09-14-2007, 06:11 PM
It Has Posiblities For Sure Thanks For The Heads Up.

Prince Adam
09-14-2007, 06:23 PM
I must've looked through Chap Mei stuff for close to thirty minutes today at TRU. I'm dying for something to repaint! This thing is cool though, looks like it comes with plenty of supplies and extra are a big plus with me! :)

Da Talent
09-14-2007, 06:39 PM
I've been messin with mine all afternoon, and yea you get dones of extra stuff that can be used over and over in the dio world. Its really pretty neat, everything is detachable and so frikn detailed. Def worth the $7

Captain Max
09-14-2007, 08:43 PM
I got one recently too-it's awesome! :) I can totally see the Joes keeping a few Jeeps around,too-because they'll fit in a helicopter that can't carry a Humvee.

sithviper
09-15-2007, 06:50 AM
It is a cool peice, I picked one up a few years ago at TRU for around $15. It just sucks that it is packed away in storage. I just might have to dig it out :rolleyes: :D

Fantom
09-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Outrider picked this up and has even posted some pics of it with Joes at the wheel. I picked up the MUTT jeep set which is also a very awesome vehicle. (which you can also see here on this site). The Hum-V's that 21st century puts out are another fantastic vehicle and are unparralelled in detail by anything else out there. They are all a little fragile though, almost more of a model then a toy, but still usable. I look forward to seeing some pics of your new acquisition...