PDA

View Full Version : Theme Week = Sucess

ToneGuns
04-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey, hey, hey!!! What a nice sunny day out there and here. I think our first Theme Week is a sucess. Tons of good pictures, new guys posting their pictures. Objective complete! General Hawk would be proud with what we all (new and old members) did, don't you think?

I hope see the new members posting more regulary from now on.

Hammerfell friend, thanks for this place. Sonneman thanks again for take the drive seat on this one and all members who posted or just let their coments to help us get better on our hobby.

viper416
04-22-2006, 09:25 AM
I rathered enjoyed it this is the first time I ever did something like this and I will most def continue to post

TheCheznit8
04-22-2006, 09:26 AM
I agree with you, Tommy-Two ToneGuns (thats my new name for you :) ), this was a great start. I definitely cant wait to start taking pictures of my own.

Sonneilon
04-22-2006, 10:21 AM
I think next week should be interesting. I'm glad people posted. Hopefully we can pick up speed next week and really flood the area. We all know that you can RATE each other's pics, right? There's a lil button that says RATE and it goes from 1 block to 5 blocks.

ToneGuns
04-22-2006, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=TheCheznit8]I agree with you, Tommy-Two ToneGuns (thats my new name for you :) ), this was a great start. I definitely cant wait to start taking pictures of my own.[/QUOTE]

Tommy-Two, I don't know what it means but it's sounds good at my ears.

Sonneilon
04-22-2006, 02:20 PM
There are some ideas floating around for the 3rd theme week, but nothing concrete. All ideas are welcome. The more the better! I'm glad TG suggested SOMETHING and I ran with it. Thank you TG.

Btw, TG, Cheznit's see a relation between your name and Tommy TuTone, an 80s 1-hit Wonder.

867-5309.... (http://images.chapters.indigo.ca/covers/music/632/090431936320_b.jpg)

G.I.*Jock
04-22-2006, 02:45 PM
I agree, the week was a real success and challenge! But most of all, I really enjoyed the fact that new posters took part! Thats great and I hope you guys post regularly!

TheCheznit8
04-22-2006, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]There are some ideas floating around for the 3rd theme week, but nothing concrete. All ideas are welcome. The more the better! I'm glad TG suggested SOMETHING and I ran with it. Thank you TG.

Btw, TG, Cheznit's see a relation between your name and Tommy TuTone, an 80s 1-hit Wonder.

867-5309.... (http://images.chapters.indigo.ca/covers/music/632/090431936320_b.jpg)[/QUOTE]

wow, I had no idea that was a name of an 80s band. You learn something new everyday :).

I always thought names like Tommy Guns or Tommy Tutone were names from the Mobster era of the 20s and 30s. Tone Guns' name reminded me of that, so I just added some more flare to it. it sounds badass.

Tonegun's pics were cool, and so were everybody else's

Sonneilon
04-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Ah nuts! Did I just show my age? lol

TheCheznit8
04-22-2006, 07:55 PM
no, not at all....well, maybe just a little :D

I love 80s music, it was great and energetic.

Safety Dance everybody!!!!!

ToneGuns
04-22-2006, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=TheCheznit8]wow, I had no idea that was a name of an 80s band. You learn something new everyday :).

I always thought names like Tommy Guns or Tommy Tutone were names from the Mobster era of the 20s and 30s. Tone Guns' name reminded me of that, so I just added some more flare to it. it sounds badass.

Tonegun's pics were cool, and so were everybody else's[/QUOTE]

I choose this nick trough internet 'coz Tone from Tonelli, my last name. Guns come from Guns N'Roses. I'm in GN'R since '87. What means I'm an old guy Sonneman, as you :D . I was born in April, 23 of 1980. Actually today is my birthday. Please send all your joe gifts to my adress, ask for it on PM ;). If you need a list of my most wanted no problem just let me know :rolleyes: .

BRASS KNUCKLE CHUCKLES
04-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey man happy birthday!!! I heard Paridise City tonight on the radio which is killer rock song. Go out and have a good time on your birthday!!!

Sonneilon
04-23-2006, 09:55 AM
lol

I still got ya by 6 years, TG.

Happy b-day!!!

And when I think of TG, I think Tommy Guerrero, an old pro skater from the 80s. :D

General Hawk
04-23-2006, 06:06 PM
You guys did a great job with the first theme, definitely! I wish I could have taken part, but I was too busy working on my dio, didn't get a chance to snap any extra pics for the theme week thing.

Maybe next week, I'm not sure...sounds like a great one next week, too!

Keep up the good work!

Justin

ToneGuns
04-23-2006, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=General Hawk]You guys did a great job with the first theme, definitely! I wish I could have taken part, but I was too busy working on my dio, didn't get a chance to snap any extra pics for the theme week thing.

Maybe next week, I'm not sure...sounds like a great one next week, too!

Keep up the good work!

Justin[/QUOTE]

Justin, we are waiting for you. And is good seeing you, Luke and other great diostoriemakers coming to see our work and giving your tips.