PDA

View Full Version : Final Battel

bravo
09-07-2007, 08:27 PM
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x178/bravo_046/80221.jpg
OK this is it. final story,
hawk knows that duke had won the battle, but was unable to get back Scarlett,
so beachhead steps in to try to get Scarlett back,, so this is were you come in and finish the final story. it can go ether way, its up to you who wins, wright out you short story and vote, ( optional) you can put Chun-Li in the story to help out beachhead.let the battle begin.... :D

Invasor
09-07-2007, 08:47 PM
:D Beachhead is THE man!

gogorobo
09-08-2007, 06:07 AM
as Beach Head makes his way to the Terror Drome through the fetid swamps he realizes that he's being followed crouching low to the ground he catches the pursuer by surprise who then kicks him in her surprise not wanting to give away his position Beach Head takes the hit and asks who the young lady is after finding out that Hawk sent Chun Li as back up they continue onward not finding any resistance they make it to the throne room only to find Serpentor waiting for them "Fools did you really think you could invade my home without my knowing it!!" BEach Head raise his weapon and takes a shot almost in defiance to Serpentors rage the bullets bounce off of Serpentors armor and now the battle is joined as Beach Head and Serpentor go at it Chun Li runs around the Drome trying to find Scarlett finally finding her strapped to the brain wave scanner Chun Li gives it a roundhouse kick that destroys the machine and frees the unconscious Scarlett meanwhile Beach Head is having a hard time keeping Serpentor at by when Chun LI runs by with Scarlett Beach Head pops some smoke and runs thinking that he left Serpentor confused in the smoke but alsa this is not to be outraged at the impudence of such a lowly worm Serpentor draws his blade and through the smoke plunges ti deep within Beach Heads Breast Chun Li can only look back in horror and sadness but knows that she must continue forward bakc at the Pitt Chun Li is debriefed by Hawk and tells him of Beach Heads heroic end a service is held to remember Beach Head a real American hero

bravo
09-09-2007, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=gogorobo]as Beach Head makes his way to the Terror Drome through the fetid swamps he realizes that he's being followed crouching low to the ground he catches the pursuer by surprise who then kicks him in her surprise not wanting to give away his position Beach Head takes the hit and asks who the young lady is after finding out that Hawk sent Chun Li as back up they continue onward not finding any resistance they make it to the throne room only to find Serpentor waiting for them "Fools did you really think you could invade my home without my knowing it!!" BEach Head raise his weapon and takes a shot almost in defiance to Serpentors rage the bullets bounce off of Serpentors armor and now the battle is joined as Beach Head and Serpentor go at it Chun Li runs around the Drome trying to find Scarlett finally finding her strapped to the brain wave scanner Chun Li gives it a roundhouse kick that destroys the machine and frees the unconscious Scarlett meanwhile Beach Head is having a hard time keeping Serpentor at by when Chun LI runs by with Scarlett Beach Head pops some smoke and runs thinking that he left Serpentor confused in the smoke but alsa this is not to be outraged at the impudence of such a lowly worm Serpentor draws his blade and through the smoke plunges ti deep within Beach Heads Breast Chun Li can only look back in horror and sadness but knows that she must continue forward bakc at the Pitt Chun Li is debriefed by Hawk and tells him of Beach Heads heroic end a service is held to remember Beach Head a real American hero[/QUOTE]
guess that's one way to save a fellow joe, i like this story , ok who's got more,

gung ho
09-09-2007, 11:46 AM
beach head all the way