PDA

View Full Version : Help !!!!!!

che72
09-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I have a head for a figure that needs painting, problem is i suck at it. I have a proposal to any artist out there. Paint the head get a M113 APC 1:18th scale in return. Simple and straight forward. Drop a line if you can help.

PS. I have 3 of those APC i can loose one.

Jay
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Couple of questions:

1) What's an M113 APC?
2) What's the head you need painted?
3) How do you want it painted?

che72
09-04-2007, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]Couple of questions:

1) What's an M113 APC?
2) What's the head you need painted?
3) How do you want it painted?[/QUOTE]

ANSWERS
1)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M113
2)http://www.goodtogocustoms.com/gtggallery/modern4/desertgrunt-tr1er.html
3) THAT HEAD WITH THE HELMET OG

Jay
09-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Alyosha's head cast?
Yeah, I could paint that for you.

ToneGunsRevisited
09-05-2007, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]Alyosha's head cast?
Yeah, I could paint that for you.[/QUOTE]
For a m113 I could learn how to paint it too. LoL!

I'm just kidding.

ender098
09-05-2007, 02:59 PM
I'd be willing to give it a try, just to help you out! I'm no expert, but I've done some customizing. Send me the head and I'll see what I can do, but no promises about the quality of the work.

Jay
09-05-2007, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]I'd be willing to give it a try, just to help you out! I'm no expert, but I've done some customizing. Send me the head and I'll see what I can do, but no promises about the quality of the work.[/QUOTE]
Hey, get in line! I volunteered first! :p

Well if you want me to do it, che, I have good experience with head painting since I've painted GoodToGo head casts before (you ever try to paint eyes on these things?) and a helicopter pilot's helmet should be a piece of cake compared to their Xamot and Tomax heads. ;)
I work with Citadel and Tamiya paints, depending on which brand I swore by when I bought the paint, so you can be assured this wouldn't be done with cheap, easily scratchable paint.

Let me know.

che72
09-05-2007, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]Hey, get in line! I volunteered first! :p

Well if you want me to do it, che, I have good experience with head painting since I've painted GoodToGo head casts before (you ever try to paint eyes on these things?) and a helicopter pilot's helmet should be a piece of cake compared to their Xamot and Tomax heads. ;)
I work with Citadel and Tamiya paints, depending on which brand I swore by when I bought the paint, so you can be assured this wouldn't be done with cheap, easily scratchable paint.

Let me know.[/QUOTE]
Done.

che72
09-05-2007, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=che72]Done.[/QUOTE]
This is what I'm trying to do. It will be a Delta guy or CTT.